What is this game?

Fastandslow

It's this side scrolling game thing that they unveiled like a few months ago at one of the conferences/expo. It reminds me of Limbo but just with a really creepy/funny vibe to it, lol here's a trailer:

Looks unique too, I think it's only on Vita (for now) so it utilized its controls in a great way

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

It's this side scrolling game thing that they unveiled like a few months ago at one of the conferences/expo. It reminds me of Limbo but just with a really creepy/funny vibe to it, lol here's a trailer:

Looks unique too, I think it's only on Vita (for now) so it utilized its controls in a great way

There he is my main man Mango with the video :) cool this looks great might pick it up when i get money and pay of gta and the crew 

And smash bros will probs make me not play playstation for a while on the bus

Edited by Fastandslow
  • Like 1

it is a sidescroller, but It got announce at last years gamescon :D it controls with only the front touch screen and read touch pad. Its a Very short game, and i do mean short, but its an experience like no other. Its made by massimo who worked on Killer 7 and no more heroes. I highly recommend this game to anyone thats looking for a fresh new take on a sidescroller, or a brand new experience all together.

Edited by BasickAlphabit
  • Like 4

Please, tell me how it has a funny vibe?

Does anyone know how hard the trophy's are? I want to pick it up but I wonder if I should wait until a guide is out. 

It's not hard... it's very easy TBH... got all the trophies just by playing the game... the last trophy just requires you to let the credits roll while you listen to the song...

Edited by jeieem

• 7 months later...

Its a nice game, I tried to enjoy it. The score and sound effects are excellent,

The game takes advantage of Vita's touch screen. However i just couldn't get into

this game at all. How about you guys?

Welp, I finished it in 2 hours... I can't say I couldn't get into it, it's more like I didn't have time to xD

• Like 1

I got on PS+ the other day, played it for a few mins, went WTF is this and played something else! haha! Creepy as hell and no idea what I am meant to do.. Looks like an easy 100% though so will load it up again soon I am positive!

It's pretty common for cute J-games to be creepy =D

Hotaru no Nikki says hi xD

funny /creepy game .  uses Vita mechanics :) but waaaaaaay to short .... one playthrough 1 h 50 min ... and you get all trophies without trying :)  i was sceptic  first , but it is funny :)

Edited by Xionx

There's only 1 missable trophy and that's in the Twin's room where you have to look at their pictures, unlike previous rooms of other beings you met this just needs you to put the heart balloon in the white heart icon on the background to unlock the pictures.

Everything's pretty straight forward.

Game didn't crash for me, I have v1.04 installed.

Edited by ipot_04

There's only 1 missable trophy and that's in the Twin's room where you have to look at their pictures, unlike previous rooms of other beings you met this just needs you to put the heart balloon in the white heart icon on the background to unlock the pictures.

Everything's pretty straight forward.

Game didn't crash for me, I have v1.04 installed.

Actually, I would categorize all picture trophies as missable.

If you don't know you are supposed to look at them, you are sure to miss them.

And the golden trophy for ending without leaving Vita screen to fade is also pretty missable =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I liked the game and the whole story itself, but when I couldn't be able to use the Dpad or the joystick for movement and instead made me use the touch functions like I was playing twister didn't sit well me with. Also, it really pissed me off when the damn game kept showing an error saying that I could not save the file.

Thankfully, I got the game for free, so after I unlocked all of the trophies in one playthrough, I got rid of the game just like how Raffiki threw Simba off the cliff just after he was born lol:

Actually, I would categorize all picture trophies as missable.

And the golden trophy for ending without leaving Vita screen to fade is also pretty missable =D

Based on the fact that this game has chapter select, no trophy is missable at all.