Bloodborne Alpha Test

FilmFanatic

Emails are currently being sent out to select people (like myself) that allow you to register your interest in the Bloodborne alpha test. However if you didn't receive an e-mail you can still apply to be part of the alpha test via the PSN website

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/Bloodborne/enroll.php Personally I'm very much looking forward to Bloodborne as I've played all 3 Souls games and absolutely love the series. Although I've never been interested in playing an alpha or beta version of a game, I'm willing to give this one a go (if I'm successful) as it looks and plays a lot like it's spiritual predecessors.

bb.png

I love the souls games, my favourite ps3 game is demons souls but if they cant fix these horrid online servers i cant say im looking forward to pvp anymore.

Its ridiculous how often i got backstabbed from the front in ds2, even though the servers were supposed to be a lot better.

This unique and awesome mp game deserves proper online connectivity, i really hope they can make it happen this time around!

really enjoy all the games in the franchise/sister franchise from the king's field games right up to demon's and dark but im slightly worried the two dev teams are over doin it now...

this latest iteration looks amazin and plays the smoothest but this is the 4th game with even a 5th game planned also and that's not even includin the king's field quadrilogy, i wouldn't want this style of game becomin tired quickly and over used like assassins creed did...

anyways how cool is that level with the huge tower in what looks like a spooky woods part, the werewolf style creatures look awesome... :)

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Today, we’re happy to announce that fans will be able to experience Bloodborne’s unique blend of gothic horror, terrifying enemy designs, fast-paced offensive combat (complete with brutal transforming weapons), RPG character customization and progression, and unique online features on Friday, February 6th, 2015, exclusively on PS4.

We’re also happy to reveal the Collector’s Edition for Bloodborne, also available on February 6th, 2015, which will include a special Steelbook collector’s case, an exclusive premium art book featuring stunning concept art from the game, as well as the complete soundtrack featuring all of the haunting music from the game’s score. The Collector’s Edition will be available for $79.99 at participating retailers, and will only be available in limited quantities, so pre-order before it’s too late.

15086309287_6642ba7113.jpg

Speaking of bloodborne, hope you all got some cash on hand for this baby. :lol: