Wouldn't you agree that platinumming this in one playthrough is better?

Shadowrider50

Some say to do 2 playthroughs (one on rookie and another on elite), and I followed that but that was the wrong move and I would suggest to just do it on elite first as it's no problem and this game is utter garbage you DO NOT want to play through it twice.

Also, here are couple of miscellaneous tips:

A pretty cool feature of this game is that the map is designed to aid you in shooting off-screen enemies, so that's an emphasised tactic in this game.

You can just hold R2 on the default gun because it reloads so fast anyway and has unlimited ammo.

I played two playthroughs for this platinum, and while I thought that the second playthrough was boring as hell, I know I would've had a horribly non-enjoyable time without the practice from the first playthrough. Also, I don't think this game is bad, it just has a very small replay value. My first time through was fun for what it was. I think the main detractor is the length of the game considering how arcade-ish it is. Arcade styled games are usually moderately short to not feel too repetitive.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Same as Ronin, I recommend doing 2 walkthroughs unless you really believe in your skills. Elite difficulty has some serious difficulty spikes, and the glitch eases it. Besides if you couldn't find any collectable you can collect it in the 2nd run.

You will have the coop trophies left though, that are more painful than even playing alone on elite...

• 3 years later...
On 21.10.2017 at 2:23 PM, Ekir said:

Same as Ronin, I recommend doing 2 walkthroughs unless you really believe in your skills. Elite difficulty has some serious difficulty spikes, and the glitch eases it. Besides if you couldn't find any collectable you can collect it in the 2nd run.

You will have the coop trophies left though, that are more painful than even playing alone on elite...

Do you remember anything about the glitch? I'm finishing my 1st playthrough on elite and I will miss the 30k and 10k trophies, don't wanna play through this game again.