hello people

Annare_

Hello everyone!.

My name is Jay, I'm 23 years old and I've been gaming ever since I can remember. My first console was a Sega Mega Drive and then I got a Super Nintendo before Playstation came to my life and I've been with Sony all the way, PS2, PSP, PS3 and Vita.

Because of the large backlog of games from PS Plus I have and the lack of games I'm interested in from the current lineup of games this year, I haven't bought a PS4 yet, but that changes next summer. Like Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 before it, Batman Arkham Knight is the game I'm buying a console for. Of course there are another million games I'm super excited about, but it's Batman I'm starting the next-gen with.

Right now I'm super excited about Alien Isolation, can't wait to play it.

You guys seem to live in a healthy neighborhood and I'm excited to be a part of it. See you around!.

• Like 2

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  :wave:

Welcome to PSNP Jay! Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Got to love the Batman: Arkhams! Have you played Asylum and City?

Yes! All of them, Asylum, City, Origins, Blackgate for Vita and Blackgate for PS3. I've also got the Platinum in all of them and still I keep playing them over and over, the Arkham games along with Metal Gear, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption are the ones I keep going back to and never ever get tired.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  :wave:

Yes! All of them, Asylum, City, Origins, Blackgate for Vita and Blackgate for PS3. I've also got the Platinum in all of them and still I keep playing them over and over, the Arkham games along with Metal Gear, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption are the ones I keep going back to and never ever get tired.

I haven't played Blackgate yet, nor have I played Origins' DLC, but I have played all of the main games for now until Knight comes out. :P And your waiting for Phantom Pain to come out also?