Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

My latest plat was Crash Bandicoot, I am playing Crash Bandicoot 2 now and it will be my next platinum. I have been working on Mugen Souls platinum too, but grinding stuff there is a pain. I am playing Trillion: God of Destruction too, but this one is having a slow progress because I only play it for 30 minutes every day.

I checked for your game list and I saw you have Crash trilogy too, did you play the original games or you wanna try them for the first time? (I played the original ones 17 years ago. XD)

S91?

Edited by Iris Heart

Yup!

Better to have a few games on the go, least when you get bored with one, you can just play the other.

Yeah I bought the Trilogy, started it but my brother wanted to play it so he has it atm so will be a while before I get it back haha. I played the originals on the PS1 but I don't remember them being so hard :') 

Iris?

Yes.

Well, yeah, especially because grinding on Mugen Souls is boring as hell, Trillion is a bit boring too because you spend more time in a menu than fighting enemies. Oh, LOL; well, hope your brother can lend the trilogy to you again. Well, I found the remastered versions of Crash and Crash 2 easier than the original ones. It's good that the first game has checkpoints and the cranes don't disappear if you die like it happened in the old game. Maybe the time trials are the harder part but, I got the hard ones done in 1 day. 

S91?

Yes.

LOL, Mugen Souls isn't a boring game, not if you aren't planning on getting the platinum for it. The boring part is the grinding, because there are some stuff that could make it faster but they cannot be fixed as loading times or bad RNG. Trillion isn't boring per se, but since you need to spend several cycles / days training your character in a menu (and the interesting part of this is unlocking events), well, it's not a game that many people can enjoy. I just decided on playing them because Mugen Souls is an UR platinum and Trillion has cool characters. 

Hmmm, I wonder what games you are planning on play in the future. I am planning on playing Persona 4 Golden on Vita and Darksiders 2 on PS4.

S91?

Yup!

I didn't mean the actual game itself as I have never played them so can't really judge it but the trophy hunting part as for me personally I would find boring if you have to grind a lot and it wasn't fun, for me no game is worth it xD

I'm not sure what my next game is. I completed Just Cause 3 the other day and now I'm just staring at my list of games and trying to decide which I fancy playing. I might start Prey. I've got the AC collection on the go atm but I can only play that in small doses. 

Iris?

Nope.

Hi Nozomi, welcome back to the thread. :)

@S91: Well, actually, I have been platinuming a lot of games lately, Mugen Souls was in my backlog and, believe it or not, I had a good progress in the game when I wasn't a trophy hunter. I really don't mind grinding because I am not wasting too many hours everyday and I am doing other activities, basically, I am only playing for 1 hour every game, I am not rushing things and if I got bored of a title, I switch to another, make a small progress and then I focus in the game that I wanna plat at this moment (Crash Bandicoot 2 and until the last week, Original Crash Bandicoot). Oh, you could try AC then, have fun playing your games and welcome back to the forums. 

Nozomi?

Edited by Iris Heart