Chambers35

Guess who is going to post below you :)

38,415 posts in this topic

You were right, Rick. Congrats on your new platinum. I cannot wait for CyberNep coming up the next month.

Sorry to hear that you had a long day at work because of overtime, S91, hope you have a better Friday.

S91?

Yes.

I have never played any of the Neptunia games, tbh I don't really know what it is other than something to do with anime. 

I agreed to overtime again, when will I learn to say no xD least it feels like the day is going by fast. How is your day going Iris?

Ricky? 

Edited by Stupid91

Rick will post eventually, but not now. 

Neptunia games are JRPGs, but they aren't the deeper ones you can find in the market. If you look for a better experience on JRPGs, play Persona games, Atelier series games or Tales of series. Basically, people who play Neptunia games do it because of the characters and 99% of them because of fanservice.

Oh, haha, well, if they ask for you working overtime nicely, I suppose it's hard to say no. xD My day is starting here, so, I will be stuck here for 8 hours more. But, even I was almost late again (it's a new month so, I can delay for 2 times and not getting a suspension) I managed to check my entrt at the very last minute. xD

Rick?

Nope that's not me.

Ah, don't think they're my sort of games tbh.

Yeah exactly xD looks like you're cutting it close. Let's hope you don't get a suspension ever xD

Iris?

No it's Fluffy meow..

Wish you all good night... Iris?

No.

Haha, of course I don't wanna get a suspension, that would not be cool.

Yes, I think you have a better taste in games than me, so, Nep games are out of your radar. xD

Nozomi?

Edited by Iris Heart

Nope.

I'm lucky as my boss wouldn't care if I was late xD oh I doubt that, you seem to play all sorts of games. I've never really watched anime or played any games relating to it so I've no clue if I'd like them or not haha.

Iris?

Yes.

My boss was more tolerant but since some other guys just abuse of his patience, he had to become more strict. LOL, despite my avatar / signature. I'm not into anime really, I just like to play JRPGs a lot but I have never consider myself an otaku. Anyways, thanks for saying that about me, I tried to play more games and I am not stuck in one sole genre.

S91?

Nope.

Ah yeah that's understandable. Oh I just assumed you liked anime as you have it everywhere xD What's an otaku? 

Ricky? 

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

Yeah it's me.

Hey Nozomi, how you been?

Nope; sorry to disapointed you but it's me Fluffy!

So and maybe now Iris will posting?

Ya'll kinky folks be asking for Iris, /facepalm ya'll need Rick.

Fluffy?