Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

You making us all something Rory or is this going to be one of your microwave meals for two?

Hi Neppy - no sadly (or, rather, fortunately) no wyverns today. I think they have all started migrating south for Winter now so probably won't see their splendid mating displays until Spring. However, their disappearance has meant that the eagles aren't scared of coming out anymore so I have managed to catch 4 or 5 on my lunch break. I almost felt sorry for them... Right up until I sink my claws into their unsuspecting flesh

Welcome back Stupid! Love the new signature

Edited by AndyLish79
  • Like 1

Yes, I am quite the ferocious beast aren't I, my love? I am surprised that I don't frighten more people

Yes indeed there are eagles aplenty. I thought we could make a nice roast eagle dinner, vegetables, potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, the lot. Don't go filling up on sweets this afternoon or you won't want your tea!

Sound OK Selena?

EDIT: Ooh, you ninja jgcc! Fancy an eagle to take home?

Edited by AndyLish79

Owl meat? Euuwwww...! Even if that wasn't cannibalism, owls are all feathers and bones. Not much meat on us

Thanks Selena dearest.

Right Alfred, get plucking. 

jgcc, do you want any of these fine eagle feathers? I bet you could make a pretty mean looking hat out of them