Anyone around here have this?

Dreakon139

I'll vouch for it!! I've beaten the main campaign and am currently working on unlocking the extra "final" level. The one thing I would make sure everyone knows is that this game requires patience, patience and patience. There is tons of trial and error involved and you will get frustrated...especially towards the end when the difficulty starts to ramp way way up, think of it like Limbo with 60-something levels.

Beyond that initial warning I can't speak highly enough about this game, it rules and kicks ass.

Yeah, I heard the game was supposed to be a little on the difficult side. Could be good or bad depending on the mood I'm in. ;) I just tried the demo on PSN and it really felt like a solid game. I wonder how it'll feel with 3 or 4 people.

The games pretty cheap these days, especially on eBay. Might see if I can nab a cheap copy sometime.

In games like New Super Mario Brothers Wii, me and my friends kinda had fun screwing eachother over. Hell, half the fun of most local multiplayer games to me is being the heel and keeping my friends on their toes because they never know when I might trip them up. :P Is there anything like that in this game?

• 1 month later...

I will certainly vouch for it!

I played it for a couple of hours last night, and I have to say this game is proving to be just as fun and wacky as I hoped it would be. The characters do some moves that will illicit a giggle or two, and the graphics are simply stunning. Gameplay is simple enough to pick-up-and-play, and the levels are simple enough to finish....but here is the twist....finishing a level and getting all the Lum's (collectible items) is a whole different story.

Then there are the timed challenges...oh boy, these are indeed a challenge and keep you on your toes.

Overall, from the bit I have played, this is indeed a fun, goofy game that offers great fun but can be tricky/tough enough to make it a definite challenge. If you enjoy Platform games, Rayman Origins will be right up your ally!

• 9 years later...