The most under-whelming trophy that you needed for the plat?

Grample_Gust

I feel like half the peoe responding have no idea what this thread is all about.

OT:

runner up: Sly 4 - kill one enemy with an unlocked secret weapon.

1st place: Velocity Ultra - River. Don't get me wrong this trophy takes some skill, but you get it automatically when getting a perfect in every level. The reason it's underwhelming is I set up the game where I could Octo-pop the plat upon perfect completion of the last level. I did the first 49 perfect, got all secret and bonus mission badges, and backed out of stage 50 without completing. Unlocked all secrets, beat all mini games. So basically when I finished level 50 perfect on my first completion (resetting the level any time I got to the end and didn't have all the requirements met). I would've unlocked:

Complete zone 50

Perfect zone 50

Perfect all critical urgency zones

Perfect all zones

Get above average xp on all levels

Rescue all survivors(River)

Collect all in game rewards

THE PLAT

Finished zone 50 perfect after a half hour of work, trophies started popping...

And River glitched :/ Had to replay one stage and collect one survivor to unlock the last trophy and the plat. So deflating.

Now that i read your post i know what this tread is about, I totally made confusion with some posts :x

Sorry about that shananiganyo just realize it now !!!

• Like 1

Not platinumed it yet but 3 of my last 6 NBA 2k14 trophies on PS3 version.

82-0 This one sucks as I need to do it before servers shut down. Involves winning 82 games on 6 min quarters.

Immortality  To reach Hall of Fame status I basically have to play 164 games on 6 min quarters whilst getting enough steals, points and assists to satisfy 10 challenges.

99 Stars, One Lebron This one can just piss off.

Jack of All Trades in Killzone Shadow Fall which requires you to get all abilities to the highest level, so god damn time consuming i'm gonna die..... Not to mention completing the game on Elite mode, i spent like a week cursing at my tv thanks to this dumb bastard of a trophy.. 

Not to mention the unbelievably long grind to achieve the maximum rank in WWE13... That thing took me about 3 months of intense day to day grinding doing the same thing all over again... Got so frustrated at that game that i burned the game afterwards, (What the fuck THQ... A trophy like that is not cool, it's not fucking fun) Anyway....

Dear god.. I Hate MP trophies lol 

Edited by PalllisOConnor

Every trophy hunter has had that one game ...

Judging from your profile picture I assume you have one of the ones I am finding the most trouble with,

Sly 4: 

Navigate Like Drake

Take a look at every map in every episode.

I tried 3-4 times getting this one by going to every level in the game and watching the map, until giving up after 10hours or so...

I still don't have it and I have no idea IF I will try getting it again, it just made the entire fun and great experience of the game turn into a disappointment of some sort, and I still haven't played it since I turned it of in annoyance, which must be since 2 or 3 days after the game released...

I know it is not like one of those trophies like 'kill 100.000 enemies' or so while you have barely killed 2000 when you finish the game, which I don't try to achieve, just because I don't want to get annoyed and bugged out because of the grind.

With this one, it is the pain and annoyance because you can't get the platinum because one stoopid and 'easy' bronze trophy is keeping you from it...

(actually 2 since the ps vita and PS3 trophies are split up but the safe files are synced so you get the trophies twice) 

It was/is a great and fun game, but that right there kind of (unwillingly) ruined the game for me when I finished it...

Regards.

Judging from your profile picture I assume you have one of the ones I am finding the most trouble with,

Sly 4: 

Navigate Like Drake

Take a look at every map in every episode.

I tried 3-4 times getting this one by going to every level in the game and watching the map, until giving up after 10hours or so...

I still don't have it and I have no idea IF I will try getting it again, it just made the entire fun and great experience of the game turn into a disappointment of some sort, and I still haven't played it since I turned it of in annoyance, which must be since 2 or 3 days after the game released...

I know it is not like one of those trophies like 'kill 100.000 enemies' or so while you have barely killed 2000 when you finish the game, which I don't try to achieve, just because I don't want to get annoyed and bugged out because of the grind.

With this one, it is the pain and annoyance because you can't get the platinum because one stoopid and 'easy' bronze trophy is keeping you from it...

(actually 2 since the ps vita and PS3 trophies are split up but the safe files are synced so you get the trophies twice) 

It was/is a great and fun game, but that right there kind of (unwillingly) ruined the game for me when I finished it...

Regards.

I feel you. This trophy alone took me litterally 12 hours due to the absolutely god-awful load times in this game, its not even really big to begin with, i guess they didnt compress the files properly or something. Which would explain its 19 GB size on the PS3 version.

Defeat "Put name here" on XXX difficulty.......With zero bunnies and no attack turns xD, no just the first part.

Or any trophy that is about a "random-chance of gaining of an item", Those two are usually my last trophies that i have no enthusiasm to do...

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

16L220795.png

It's All a Top Priority
Adventure Mode - Use the Deathstone to communicate with every spirit in the game     

I screwed up and missed one...JUST ONE dead body and it was the one thing standing between me and the plat. I had to play a great deal of the game over again up to chapter 5 which is where the culprit was located. I think what happened is that I originally did find it (because I remember doing so) but died right afterwards before reaching a checkpoint.  So when I came back the second time, I just didn't talk to it again.

Also:

Mass Effect 3

31L4da27c.png

Veteran
Kill 5,000 enemies.

This ridiculous grind had me put off the plat (and 100%) for this game for nearly a year until I heard about the prolouge exploit. Thank goodness for that because I may have never gone back to get this one last trophy.

Edited by merciful84

• 2 weeks later...

for me? 

Far Cry 3 - Rocking the Boat - Complete the Overboard coop mission

Sounds easy dosent it? well nobody was playing it & when i finally found somebody who was playing the left halfway through.

I finally found a group who would play it & I was so determined that i skipped a boosting sesson for Kingpin & Posse Up from Red Dead Redemption

I regret everything

Skylanders Swap Force on PS4.

:bronze: Newsworthy - Use the signpost in Woodburrow to see the Message of the Day (online only).

It is by far the easiest trophy in the game - all you need to do is walk up to a sign and press  :cross: to read the Message of the Day. Problem is Vicarious Visions forgot to include the online component in AU/NZ discs and we can't connect to the Swap Force servers. It's not a server issue, I couldn't even get the trophy to pop when routed through a VPS connection to the UK or USA. They forgot to include the network code on the friggin disc!

Activision knew about the issue for 6 months before releasing a patch to fix it for us. That only compounded the issue because...:drumroll:...we can't install the patch :doh:.

So the Platinum is impossible for AU/NZ Swap Force owners on PS4, all because the easiest trophy in the game is unachievable.

• 4 months later...

The most underwhelming one for me was probably:

41Lf6aa2f.png

Avid inventor: Successfully invent at least 100 items.

Not that hard but I had to save every single item I had until I got the Clever invetor Tonic (Wich makes the items easier to invent) all the while trying to research every kind of splicer and find every audiodiary. Luckily it popped after just 2 minutes of inventing stuff.

Edited by amilbar15