Thoughts on "Fairy Fencer F" Trophy Set

DarknessKey92

I'm Glad I Finally get to See this Game's Trophy Set, They Look Just as Nice as Hyperdimension's Style of Set(When it comes to Unlock Requirements & Description).

They Don't Seam hard at all, just Another Casual Unlock Set like the rest of the Compile Heart's Neptunia Series.

1L53e615.png

For Sure This Platinum will be going on my "Trophy Cabinet" When I obtain it

Along with this: "Tiara" 1.

5L190ace.png

• Like 2

I just beat it for the first time(I went with Eryn's ending first), I really liked it, the game & trophies are very Neptunia-like, but of course out of the few missable trophies in it I did miss one... Here's a tip: make sure to check Lola for new quest very frequently, like right after you enter a new location.

I just beat it for the first time(I went with Eryn's ending first), I really liked it, the game & trophies are very Neptunia-like, but of course out of the few missable trophies in it I did miss one... Here's a tip: make sure to check Lola for new quest very frequently, like right after you enter a new location.

So then I take it the game's trophies are like those in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, but there is a missable trophy where you much check your quests frequently similar to the "complete all quests in each chapter" trophy from Time and Eternity? If that is alll there is to it, then I cannot wait to play this game... as soon as I get my Mugen Souls platinum.

Edited by GarciaFever

So then I take it the game's trophies are like those in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, but there is a missable trophy where you much check your quests frequently similar to the "complete all quests in each chapter" trophy from Time and Eternity? If that is alll there is to it, then I cannot wait to play this game... as soon as I get my Mugen Souls platinum.

Oh, so you're going to try & finish-up Mugen Souls first before you start this? If so you'd better drop Destiny & get back to work, if you want to play this one any time soon... Haha, it sounds like I'm telling a kid to finish his veggies before he can have any dessert. :P

I like the trophy set. It looks very straight forward and looks like an easy platinum. The only thing I don't like is that Eryn's head didn't make the cut on the banner. :(

You're right! When I looked for images earlier today, there weren't any that fit the wide dimensions of our header image area well that had both of the characters, so I just did some magical editing stuff and made a custom one for the site (I have to do that every now and then), hope it looks better! ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

Oh, so you're going to try & finish-up Mugen Souls first before you start this? If so you'd better drop Destiny & get back to work, if you want to play this one any time soon... Haha, it sounds like I'm telling a kid to finish his veggies before he can have any dessert. :P

Lol well actually I am not the one playing Destiny. My brother is playing that game. Thankfully I don't have to worry about him seeing as most of the time he is completing the online portions of some of the games, thus eventually making me earn their respective platinums much easier later down the road (just like he earned some of the online trophies in The Last Of Us Remastered Edition).

I love the game and I am going to get it but I fear that it might kill off Hyperdimension Neptunia, just like what happened with Uncharted killing off Jak & Daxter, I know it is a stupid fear but I never got over what happened with Jak & Daxter even till this day, I don't want to live through it again.

yesihaveanopinionandiadmitit_zps40221512

Edited by TheVader66

Well, after seeing all 3 endings, there is one thing I'm disappointed in... There's no True Ending, just Normal, Eryn's, & Tiara's. I guess the closest one to a True Ending would be Eryn's, so I'm glad I picked that one first. :) Now if only there was an ending for Ethel, I'm going to have to make a signature of her one of these days... Kill, Kill, Kill!

I love the game but I fear that it might kill off Hyperdimension Neptunia, just like what happened with Uncharted killing off Jak & Daxter, I know it is a stupid fear but I never got over what happened with Jak & Daxter even till this day, I don't want to live through it again.

Actually they are already making a sequel to this game for the PS4 (Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force) but I highly doubt it'll kill-off the Neptunia series.

• Like 2

You're right! When I looked for images earlier today, there weren't any that fit the wide dimensions of our header image area well that had both of the characters, so I just did some magical editing stuff and made a custom one for the site (I have to do that every now and then), hope it looks better! ;)

You do a lot of good work for the site Mango, thanks hey

• Like 1