Infamous 2 Side mission not showing?

Viktorx2001

I am having a problem with getting the second island Flood Town trophy in infamous 2. 

There is only one area I have to control left to get the trophy. The area is around here: 
imgur.com/9d66YtO

I know that I have to kill the enemies in the area, to unlock the side mission. I have killed all of them. 3 ice soldiers on the roof and 3 militia soldiers around the camp fire. When I kill all of them, no one drops the side mission.

I have tried:
-Re-entering the area
-Killing myself and try again
-Make sure that they don't fall in the water
-Make sure they are inside the area when they die
-Electric powers only
-Ice powers only
-Making so I kill them on the ground, not on the rooftops
-And probably a little more that I don't remember..

I have tried this for a couple of hours now and I'm tired. I have completed the story and I am playing on good playthrough btw.

• 5 years later...

the sollution is easy in the area that dont own search for bad guys & kill them, this is randomly but once you kill some bad guy he will lie in the ground or whetever in rellow indicating a secondary mission, most of it are take down caravans or find out shards with some photo, hope this helps you out

• 3 years later...
On 9/19/2014 at 4:58 PM, Viktorx2001 said:

I am having a problem with getting the second island Flood Town trophy in infamous 2. 

There is only one area I have to control left to get the trophy. The area is around here: 
imgur.com/9d66YtO

I know that I have to kill the enemies in the area, to unlock the side mission. I have killed all of them. 3 ice soldiers on the roof and 3 militia soldiers around the camp fire. When I kill all of them, no one drops the side mission.

I have tried:
-Re-entering the area
-Killing myself and try again
-Make sure that they don't fall in the water
-Make sure they are inside the area when they die
-Electric powers only
-Ice powers only
-Making so I kill them on the ground, not on the rooftops
-And probably a little more that I don't remember..

I have tried this for a couple of hours now and I'm tired. I have completed the story and I am playing on good playthrough btw.

Almost 10 years later I revisited this fantastic game. Just here to say that I never found a solution to this problem.

If you are here with the same issue as the topic states, the only thing you can do is restart sadly. Gaining control over this area is done by completing a good/evil karma side mission, not a hidden package mission that drops from dead enemies.

I think the issue happens when switching between good and evil missions side missions during the same playthrough. This most likely leads to them cancelling eachother out.

Edited by Viktorx2001