The 7 Hardest Platinum Trophies on PlayStation

WuTangJase-

LOL, of course not. From Software isn't going to share their game breaking holes with everyone:

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/item-duplication-how-to-duplicate-how-to-dupe

And then there's an extremely easy way to get pure white character tendency:

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/forum/t-241587/clarify-getting-to-pure-white-character-tendency

Basically, you can end up choosing what soul level to make your character and teach them spells & craft weapons that would require at least 2 playthroughs to have in the same gaming session (minus someone being extreme generous or foolish into giving you a rare boss soul or something).

im typin about the basic guide book that came with the game, not the online wiki so don't insinuate that i duped/cheated my way through a game just because i finished it solo and found it easier than what it was made out to be...

edit: i found the game easy with the only real challenge comin from gettin every item needed like the pure bladestone ect which is why it took me personally just under 3 years of farmin... the game is simple once you learn the layout but unfortunately the game is also a bastard for some when comin to rare item farmin and a cakewalk for others

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

im typin about the basic guide book that came with the game, not the online wiki so don't insinuate that i duped/cheated my way through a game just because i finished it solo and found it easier than what it was made out to be...

Huh? I wasn't trying to do that...I was just saying that such information wouldn't be found from the developers end...

• Like 1

I'm a little amazed none of the music games made the list... like Guitar Hero: Metallica and DJ Hero, in particular.

• WipEout HD plat was certainly tough... in my opinion definitely harder than Gran Turismo 5 (which was still tough, of course, but much more of a grind... and now impossible due to server closure).
  • SFIV plat was harder than SSFIV, but part of this is probably because I had all the experience from SFIV.
  • GTAIV is mostly just a grind, yadda yadda. Max Payne 3 is definitely a harder game to plat, from my experience.
  • I've only played about 30mins of Dark Souls... but I hear Demon's Souls is harder... and was also one of my most enjoyable plats (entirely solo).

MGS4, NGS2, KZ2, I've never played. Fun video though... thanks for posting!  ^_^ 

Edited by Fatty_Fatness

These are all my opinion:

GTA4 has one tough trophy called 'Fly the co op', requires a little practice and for the rest it's just time consuming

Killzone 2 Elite is no cakewalk but if you want to name a tough FPs I'd say CoD WaW is still a tier higher in difficulty

WipeOut is certainly a challenging racegame, however as an old avid f-Zero player I had less trouble with this game than Gran turismo 5

MGS4, hmm don't think it was that difficult.

Demon's Souls is tougher than Dark Souls, people often say it's overrates in difficulty but try getting all trophies offline without anyone to help you and you're in a whole new dimension of difficulty. Flamelurker anyone, pure bladestone maybe?

Super Street Fighter 4 is without a doubt a top 10 or in this case a top 7 platinum, way tougher than SF4.

Star Ocean 4 is a respectable rpg worthy of a place in this list.

Ultimate MVC3, challenge mode is overwhelming for any newcomer to the fighting genre.

Blazblue Continuum shift, I have a black belt in fighting games but clearing 66% of the challenge mode was no small feat without buying any DLC characters

Ninja Gaiden requirea lots of practice, knowledge of the game and deidication

Gran turismo 5, the licenses and challenges are a bridge too far for many

One last game to end the list with, King of Fighters XIII

I agree.

Street fighter 4, UMVC3, Soulcalibur 5, MK, King of fighters XIII and any games when you must win online  it's so difficult. (except Tekken series) 

Velocity 2x is pretty tough; only got 4 levels left to do 'perfect' for the plat; but I've heard horror stories about Level 47 and 50. It's currently at 0.74%-ish rarity as well, so definitely not a walk in the park :P

50 isn't bad honestly, just have to memorize the level. Level 47 though, good lord I had the hardest time with that level dood

terraria 1.1/1.2 solo anyone?...

if it's too tough you could always try to solo the easier terraria 2.1 but there's a catch- 24 pets to collect which is tougher than it sounds, especially the baby dungeon guardian... FUN!

i solo'd terraria 1.1/1.2 but the werewolf's fang and tiphia pet items were not droppin so i had a nice surprise when i changed to terraria 2.1 for my last solo playthrough... the pets were nearly impossible to get and not even mp would've made it any easier so it's either get them yourself or seek someone who nice enough to give you them...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Not overrating it. I find wipeout hd difficult.

Difficult is actually an appropriate word, the problem with Wipeout is that the AI are assholes, they don't do perfect turns nor do they have a perfect racing line they are just plain assholes who play as a team to kill you before you can finish, the game itself isn't hard because you might even get a good run everytime and finish the game without trying too hard, fact is wipeout is unfair, anyone who's played Elite Meltdown knows that.

I would consider the game hard if you had to have a perfect racing line in every lap of a race which you don't, is 60% skill and 40% luck

• Like 1

It apparently requires 8.

Oh shit lol

Difficult is actually an appropriate word, the problem with Wipeout is that the AI are assholes, they don't do perfect turns nor do they have a perfect racing line they are just plain assholes who play as a team to kill you before you can finish, the game itself isn't hard because you might even get a good run everytime and finish the game without trying too hard, fact is wipeout is unfair, anyone who's played Elite Meltdown knows that.

I would consider the game hard if you had to have a perfect racing line in every lap of a race which you don't, is 60% skill and 40% luck

Yeah true

GTA4=Not really hard More grind than anything. Give it a 6/10 personally since i dont rate difficulties based on time

Wipeout=6/10 as well. Took me about a week or 2. 

KZ2=7-8/10 Not super hard but not easy.

Never played a Street fighter so i cant say on that 1.
MGS4=I'm bad at stealth but i dont see it being THAT hard, I'd probably give it a 6-7/10 atm.

NGS2 is tough i can see that being a 9 or so.

Dark Souls? Really? Played on launch and the only reason i can see someone would say that is top 7 hardest is if they've put some crazy "DooM" type of restriction on it. Like play only while Jerking off or some thing like that . Have to give it a 5-6/10.

List is fucked imo. Not sure how anyone can say these are the top 7 even more so since the video isn't from like 2009 when people thought Dead Space 1 was hard.

MGS4 and GTAIV should be nowhere near any "Hardest plats" list, they're only a time sink (GTA especially) but they're not hard to get.

One that definitely should be on there is Gran Turismo 5, that game is pretty much impossible to plat without a driving wheel.

agree on GT5, plus shutting down it's server make it even worse as now the online dealership is no longer active ( which you can buy used cars ) alone side the seasonal races ( where you can win prizes like cars ), it's impossible to fill your garage with 1000 cars especially if you bought the game today.

Edited by yellowwindow7