The 7 Hardest Platinum Trophies on PlayStation

WuTangJase-

Vanquish, because of the "Tactical Challenger" trophy, which has some nearly impossible challenges, that was the trophy that unabled me the platinum :(

50L91d7d3.png1Le3161a.png

Tactical Challenger (2,94%) Platinum (2,89%)

don't tell this guy challenge 6 is tough, this was actually one of his slow runs... :S

damn, the link won't post...

Lol not showin off it really isn't too hard, not a walk in the park but not hard either dood. It is just a big grind

i know you're not dood, i was jokin... lol

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

you're goin to enjoy level 47... lol

50 isn't bad honestly, just have to memorize the level. Level 47 though, good lord I had the hardest time with that level dood

Yeah I've tried them both a few times now. I've got through 47 doing everything (in time, killing enemies, all points, all collectibles), but with dying twice :'( I can tell it's gonna be tough to keep my nerve the whole way through!

Level 50 I can see won't be too bad once, as you said, I memorise the level

dark souls not too hard aslo demons souls i get triple platinum in demons souls and i get platinum in dark souls 1 & 2

this is the hardest 10 platinum in my opinion

10- dead or alive 5

9- Injustice 

8-mortal kompat

7-max payne 3

6-super street fighter iv

5-ninga gaiden sigma 2

4-Warhawk

3-twisted matel

2-mgs rising ( you have to beat the game without get in hit )

1-and the hardest platinum in the world ninga gaiden sigma 2 plus in ps vita

dark souls not too hard aslo demons souls i get triple platinum in demons souls and i get platinum in dark souls 1 & 2

this is the hardest 10 platinum in my opinion

10- dead or alive 5

9- Injustice 

8-mortal kompat

7-max payne 3

6-super street fighter iv

5-ninga gaiden sigma 2

4-Warhawk

3-twisted matel

2-mgs rising ( you have to beat the game without get in hit )

1-and the hardest platinum in the world ninga gaiden sigma 2 plus in ps vita

Yeah I've tried them both a few times now. I've got through 47 doing everything (in time, killing enemies, all points, all collectibles), but with dying twice :'( I can tell it's gonna be tough to keep my nerve the whole way through!

Level 50 I can see won't be too bad once, as you said, I memorise the level

it was the unpredictability of the vohkt guards that kept ruinin my flawless runs, single guards not even an issue but put 2 of bastards together and it's a bitch...

Little Deviants (hardest vita game imo)

to be fair little deviants isn't actually difficult, it's just a broken game for many and bein as the studio got ditched it means that a patch will never get released...

shame as it's really fun and the only thing that was broken was not bein able to get a bigger score than someone on you're friendslist... either they didn't show up on the friends leaderboard and/or if they did then gettin a score bigger than theirs didn't do anythin...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I have only got the plat on 3 of those games....

wipeout hd is overrated the only thing that I had a problem with is beating zico.

gta 4 is easy just takes sometime to get the plat its not that bad probably like 100hrs or so. 

ninja gaiden sigma 2 was hard but it was so fun to play the team missions sucked but if you have a great partner it isn't to bad I ended up beating un1 with 2 ryus :).

I do think star ocean should be on that list tho it takes true dedication to get that plat :P

I haven't played most of the games you guys are talking about but out of the ones I have played I would say Mirror's Edge and Raging blast are strong contenders for these lists. GTA V or other games that take a long time to complete aren't difficult, you just need the willpower and dedication to play through them because it can get so boring. :P

Edited by Vegeita

I haven't played most of the games you guys are talking about but out of the ones I have played I would say Mirror's Edge and Raging blast are strong contenders for these lists. GTA V or other games that take a long time to complete aren't difficult, you just need the willpower and dedication to play through them because it can get so boring. :P

Love that avatar. The eu avatars are shit.

Take away any internet related material and GTA IV is the hardest game to platinum on the ps3, stunt jumps and pigeons with no guides or tutorials, ='s straight difficulty. Now as an mp stand off, if in fact you did not boost GTA IV, it would take you countless hrs to even attempt a single trophy let alone a platinum.

As a. Closing note, this doesn't just count for only gta, but gamers are spoiled now days with guides videos and internet related technologies, which in a sense are like cheat codes, of the 80's and 90's.

GTA IV with no internet related material and no boosting (I did AWP legit and found it quite fun) , inverted controls, upside down screen, and constant strobe lighting on the screen is still easier than games like Greenday Rockband, Guitar Hero Hits and Lost Planet 2.

Edited by willmill97

GTA IV with no internet related material and no boosting (I did AWP legit and found it quite fun) , inverted controls, upside down screen, and constant strobe lighting on the screen is still easier than games like Greenday Rockband, Guitar Hero Hits and Lost Planet 2.

Green Day Rock Band was only difficult because of Tres Hits.  Other than that, it's doable.

WipEout HD was tough, but I managed it and racing is definitely not my forte. The Elite AI is the worst offender here.

The Souls franchise really isn't that hard once you get into the combat system either, just requires patience, a bit of luck and some knowledge.

Killzone 2 wasn't too hard either. The final battle is a bitch but that's it. I got the online 1% trophy on my first weekly attempt and overshot where I needed to be by a considerable amount by the end of Saturday. Ribbons are easy in long matches as well.

Ninja Gaiden doesn't interest me, so never attempted the plat. What I played of it at an event was pretty mediocre.

I can see SFIV being tough. I've had enough issues with Blazblue Continuum Shift, Arcana Heart 3 and Persona 4 Arena to know that and haven't gotten any of them, although I only started getting into fighters 5 or so years ago so I'm way behind compared to my skills in other genres.

I haven't started Child of Eden or Vanquish yet but I'm expecting to be crushed. I can already see myself never getting Catherine, Revengeance or El Shaddai though, and I'm not sold on my abilities for Mirror's Edge either.

Oh, and Gundemonium Recollection/Hitogata Happa/Gundeadligne will end me.

From what I've heard or seen:

• LOST PLANET 2
  • STREET FIGHTER IV
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Mortal Kombat vs. DC
  • Mortal Kombat(300 challenges & 10 wins in A row/w other conditions in online matches, such as "Not taking any damage" in 1 round with players who are fucken UMvC3 LV or trigger happy spamming cheap moves ....Not to mention the fucken stupid Kung fu :gold: Really? A day's worth, for just 1 Character?)
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND(Vita Version)
  • Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena
  • ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3
  • QUANTUM THEORY
  • STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE -INTERNATIONAL-
  • Vanquish
  • Disgaea 4
  • White knight Chronicles 1& 2(The Servers shut down, have made this; "A real bitch" now)

These are all my opinion:

GTA4 has one tough trophy called 'Fly the co op', requires a little practice and for the rest it's just time consuming

Killzone 2 Elite is no cakewalk but if you want to name a tough FPs I'd say CoD WaW is still a tier higher in difficulty

WipeOut is certainly a challenging racegame, however as an old avid f-Zero player I had less trouble with this game than Gran turismo 5

MGS4, hmm don't think it was that difficult.

Demon's Souls is tougher than Dark Souls, people often say it's overrates in difficulty but try getting all trophies offline without anyone to help you and you're in a whole new dimension of difficulty. Flamelurker anyone, pure bladestone maybe?

Super Street Fighter 4 is without a doubt a top 10 or in this case a top 7 platinum, way tougher than SF4.

Star Ocean 4 is a respectable rpg worthy of a place in this list.

Ultimate MVC3, challenge mode is overwhelming for any newcomer to the fighting genre.

Blazblue Continuum shift, I have a black belt in fighting games but clearing 66% of the challenge mode was no small feat without buying any DLC characters

Ninja Gaiden requirea lots of practice, knowledge of the game and deidication

Gran turismo 5, the licenses and challenges are a bridge too far for many

One last game to end the list with, King of Fighters XIII

I hear that 'Fly the Co-Op' can be hard. I got it first try though :)

And also doesn't help when AWP glitches.

But to the op, I would say Time Crisis should be there along with Catherine and a few others.

Well i guess many mistakes already listedone of them is missing Catherine...

AND what i totally dont get why's Sine Mora missing?, that game is hard as fuck ---, even for people who are playing sidescrolling shooters all the time.

To be honest there are trophies that have lots of exploits / online gathering etc. (maybe glitches/bugs w/e), BUT Sine Mora requieres you to be a sick bastard that not only is willing to rince and repeat in fighting a boss hundreds of times, but also to depend on luck, because bosses dont use Skills in an order but randomly...

If some1 out there is looking for a challenge and maybe a reason to never be able in having 100% completion in a game try out Sine Mora.

topic is "the hardest platinum trophies". does sine mora have platinum trophy? probably that's why.

Demons Souls was tougher than Dark Souls for me but maybe because I was familiar with the game mechanics when I played Dark Souls. Neither should be in the top 10 though.

Vanquish was tough but only because of TC6 - Wave 5. Damn boagies could wipe out an awesome run in seconds.

Catherine is supposed to be tough and plan on playing it when I clear the backlog a little more.

After getting the online trophies for Playstation Allstars Battle Royal I feel it deserves an honorable mention. Not that the trophies themselves were hard but the online connectivity is rubbish. 20 mins to find a game to then drop out or host disconnect at start of match is BS.

Sadly I didn't play either of these. It's just not my genre. With that being said, my personal opinion is going for most Beat'n Up // Fighting Games. (Injustice, P4Arena, BB...). Learning combos, execute them perfectly with all characters, and use them to beat overpowered AI? I bow to everyone who have done this. And then there's Catherine. Yeah, f_ck that plat. :P

• 7 years later...

1. Crypt of the necrodancer (0.05%) Rarest platinum

2. Mighty no.9 (0.77%)

3. Super meat boy (0.28%)

4. Injustice gods among us (0.17%)

5. Tetris effect (0.52%)

6. Call of duty black ops III (0.73%)

7. GTA IV (0.93%)

Rating is based on difficulty not the rarity.

Edited by gamercris066