Is This Game For Me?

Carville87

Will people who have played the game please tell me what it is like.

I like RPGs with a good story and i grew up on Disney films but i'm not a fan of Final Fantasy

So again I ask is this game for me?

Err...maybe. Just some of the crossover appeal may not be there like with the fans of both.

Forget about Final Fantasy, they where only put in the game because Nomura didn't want to create new characters for such small roles and to help draw attention to the game, they are just some cameos and minor roles, this is not a Disney/Final Fantasy crossover, it's a shonen/Disney mesh up, disguised as a action RPG that happens to be made by the people that own Final Fantasy, nothing more. And don't listen to the people complaining about the story, as long as you play all the games and actually pay attention to the cutscenes and read all the reports you'll understand pretty much everything in it without any trouble at all.

So in short, if you like RPG's and Disney/Anime get this, then get II.5 if you liked it and try to play Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS too (or pray they bring it to the PS3 in some way) then join the rest of us and wait for KHIII to finish the story.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I know this is a super late post but I'm sure you like the game. You properly get used to the game mechanics and just enjoy the magical feeling of Disney in it.

Edited by MissLuxii
  • Like 1