I didn't get the trophy

c464646

Delete the file in (Game Data Utility) and re-install it. It will not effect your game save.

How you delete game data utility on vita?

Maybe try play a game and go back to menu, worked for me with other games in a similar situation

I tried,but didn't work

Edited by c464646

How you delete game data utility on vita?

I tried,but didn't worked

Ah ok. Didn't realize this was a Vita topic. You have to back-up your save either by uploading it to the cloud if you are a PS+ member. or plugging it into your PS3 and backing it up if you have one. Then delete the game and redownload it, then transfer your save back over.

Ah ok. Didn't realize this was a Vita topic. You have to back-up your save either by uploading it to the cloud if you are a PS+ member. or plugging it into your PS3 and backing it up if you have one. Then delete the game and redownload it, then transfer your save back over.

I did what you have said, but could not separate save data and game file individually when backing up to ps3 or pc (I don't have ps+)

I did what you have said, but could not separate save data and game file individually when backing up to ps3 or pc (I don't have ps+)

You need the cartridge in the Vita since the save file is likely on the cartridge.

Too bad you don't have PSPlus, automatic uploads would have saved your skin.