Little Sisters disappearing.

GRITTY_PITTY

So im new to Bioshock 1 (played Infinite a fair bit though) anyway, a trophy for number 1 is to save or harvest every little sister in the game, but when I kill the Big Daddy I look for the girl and she has disappeared, I have fought 3 of them and only been able to save one ... so technicaly im already behind on the trophy.. any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by GRITTY_PITTY

The Big Daddies spawn indefinitely. You don't even need to leave the level. Just follow the Big Daddy around in the section that you need the little sister from. Eventually, he'll pound next to one of the portals on the wall and call her out. As long as you don't do anything to the Big Daddy, he won't attack you, so you can follow him around as long as you'd like.

Also, wait until you have the Security Bullseye Plasmid before taking on Big Daddies. Makes dealing with them much easier. Set off an alarm and then cover that big bastard with the plasmid. The security bots will then take him out without getting him aggro'ed toward you. Just be careful of splash damage. ;)

The Big Daddies spawn indefinitely. You don't even need to leave the level. Just follow the Big Daddy around in the section that you need the little sister from. Eventually, he'll pound next to one of the portals on the wall and call her out. As long as you don't do anything to the Big Daddy, he won't attack you, so you can follow him around as long as you'd like.

Following up on the Bolded part if you are fighting Splicers and accidentally hit a Big Daddy...well you are fucked then ^_^