Did NISA censor Danganronpa?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's not true.

The Australian version of South Park was censored extremely, and every censored scene had jokes on the Australian's goverment's behalf and it described what was going to happen in the censored scene. 

Danganronpa isn't censored and your example isn't really comparable, Danganronpa is an OBVIOUS joke due to what Monokuma was implying and your example was a region by region censor since if I recall the UK version got hit with censorship as well just with a different image. 

• Like 3

That's not true.

The Australian version of South Park was censored extremely, and every censored scene had jokes on the Australian's goverment's behalf and it described what was going to happen in the censored scene. 

South-Park-AU-610x343.jpg

Dude, South Park game had censorship as a part of the game (it was a joke directed at PEGI) in PAL region.

Danganronpa isn't censored and your example isn't really comparable, Danganronpa is an OBVIOUS joke due to what Monokuma was implying and your example was a region by region censor since if I recall the UK version got hit with censorship as well just with a different image. 

Dude, South Park game had censorship as a part of the game (it was a joke directed at PEGI) in PAL region.

You guys obviously didn't realize I was replying to someone who stated that "Its an Obvious Joke,They wouldn't have Left that Message there If it was Real Censoring...."

I was telling him that statement was false because the creators of the Stick of Truth DID IN FACT leave a message after their REAL CENSORING. 

I never stated I thought the "censoring" in Danganronpa was real. I know it was a joke, I did my research after I saw it ingame. 

Please read before you start trying to correct people next time guys, c'mon. 

Also, Satoshi, the South Park game had no censoring at all during the NA version, so it was in fact not part of the game, but placed there to adhere to the laws of the regions they shipped to (aka censorship) 

Edited by That_Pterodactyl
  • Like 1

You guys obviously didn't realize I was replying to someone who stated that "Its an Obvious Joke,They wouldn't have Left that Message there If it was Real Censoring...."

I was telling him that statement was false because the creators of the Stick of Truth DID IN FACT leave a message after their REAL CENSORING. 

I never stated I thought the "censoring" in Danganronpa was real. I know it was a joke, I did my research after I saw it ingame. 

Please read before you start trying to correct people next time guys, c'mon. 

Also, Satoshi, the South Park game had no censoring at all during the NA version, so it was in fact not part of the game, but placed there to adhere to the laws of the regions they shipped to (aka censorship) 

You should learn to read, I stated your comparison was bad which it was and also stated that Danganronpa's censoring was a joke so don't get so defensive because you couldn't read/comprehend what another user posted in response to your own reply. 

You should learn to read, I stated your comparison was bad which it was and also stated that Danganronpa's censoring was a joke so don't get so defensive because you couldn't read/comprehend what another user posted in response to your own reply. 

I wasn't getting defensive, and my comparison was valid because it is an occasion where there was censorship and the company said something about it, the exact situation someone was claiming would be impossible.  

Try again, though, this makes me smile. 

You do realize NA isn't part of PAL region, right?

You do realize that having something removed from one region and not from another is censorship, right? 

Damn, people on these forums must be retarded or something. 

The person I replied to said, and I quote, "They wouldn't have Left that Message there If it was Real Censoring".  

I'm not making a comparison between South Park's real censoring and Danganronpa's joke censoring, I'm PROVIDING A DIRECT EXAMPLE TO SHOW THE ABOVE PERSON THAT DEVELOPERS CAN LEAVE MESSAGES IN THE CASE OF REAL CENSORING. 

Reading comprehension, people. 

Edited by That_Pterodactyl
  • Like 2

I wasn't getting defensive, and my comparison was valid because it is an occasion where there was censorship and the company said something about it, the exact situation someone was claiming would be impossible.  

Try again, though, this makes me smile. 

You do realize that having something removed from one region and not from another is censorship, right? 

Damn, people on these forums must be retarded or something. 

Your comparison wasn't valid in any way shape or form, you're comparing an OBVIOUS JOKE to again censorship that was REWORKED into the PAL versions of South Park making it an aspect of that region's game but by your logic Freedom Wars was censored in the West due to the OP being cut and the voice editing of the accessory's being removed...

So when did censorship include rights ownership, yes I'm going there since you wish to claim any removed content equals censorship which it does not...

As for the bolded aspect of your comment really, you had to resort to that so guess you've already given up on any argument having to resort to that like a pitiful child.

• Like 2

It's thread related =D

Monomi is character from second Danganronpa.

oh i get that, but this shit seems to be gettin kinda heated lol. thats all im gettin at. calm discussion is all well and good. but calling people retarded, or pitiful children, thats a bit much in my opinon.

LOUD NOISES!!!!

Am I doing this right?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

• Like 1