Did NISA censor Danganronpa?

The person I replied to said, and I quote, "They wouldn't have Left that Message there If it was Real Censoring".  I'm not making a comparison between South Park's real censoring and Danganronpa's joke censoring, I'm PROVIDING A DIRECT EXAMPLE TO SHOW THE ABOVE PERSON THAT DEVELOPERS CAN LEAVE MESSAGES IN THE CASE OF REAL CENSORING. Reading comprehension, people. 

There is a HUGE difference between Text Censorship & Removing a Scene due to Censoring...

Censoring Text Can Simply Be done by Changing said Text into Something entirely different without Needing to Leave such message in game. A scene removal Like in your Example is Entirely in Need of some method of Explaining what Happened in said scene someway, thus Leaving a censor Message...

Also I was talking about this Particular game, Being translated by Nisa, they would have Put on some Corny Joke instead of leaving that obvious joke message...

Reading Comprehension... I see None.

And Really? Insulting People over this Stupidity?

I wasn't getting defensive, and my comparison was valid because it is an occasion where there was censorship and the company said something about it, the exact situation someone was claiming would be impossible.  

Try again, though, this makes me smile. 

You do realize that having something removed from one region and not from another is censorship, right? 

Damn, people on these forums must be retarded or something. 

The person I replied to said, and I quote, "They wouldn't have Left that Message there If it was Real Censoring".  I'm not making a comparison between South Park's real censoring and Danganronpa's joke censoring, I'm PROVIDING A DIRECT EXAMPLE TO SHOW THE ABOVE PERSON THAT DEVELOPERS CAN LEAVE MESSAGES IN THE CASE OF REAL CENSORING. Reading comprehension, people. 

That example is completely unnecessary, the above question has already been answered. It's also unnecessary to egg people on and start an argument. Judging by your post it seems you don't get along with people on this forum, if that's really the case then just leave. If for some reason you don't want to then you need to grow up. The question has been answered, your example was proven unnecessary, and now your doing nothing but trying to start a fight so just drop it.

• Like 2