Dear Ubisoft, Please Remove Multiplayer Trophies

i happen to agree i dont think online multiplayer or anything that REQUIRES  online or playing with another person should have trophies some people dont like having to souly rely on other people for getting trophies specially when people act like retards online as for the argument about complaints being that we dont want to earn our platinum let me ask u this if u had a school test but ur passing and having a future with job and money and happyness was riding on the retarded kid in the corner banging his head agenst the wall and trying to cut people with razor blades would u want to? or would u rather study urself put in the efforts urself take the test urself pass it urself and have that future? see its not about not wanting to earn the plat how do u earn something thats fully reliant on the good will of people u dont know? what if u dont have internet? what if u dont have friends with the consol and game so u are forced to pay with strangers? see not fun is it?

You are just asking them to remove any difficult trophies.

And to be honest, they are not difficult, just a grind.

It's actually pretty easy to do eleven (or more) hours the same thing, just very boring.

So you are actually just asking for less boring trophies.

Why not ask them to remove all non-story based trophies in the first place?

• Like 2

MP on AC games are actually good...at least on Brotherhood and Revelations(the ones I played) despite the crappy servers....your asking too much though...nobody likes to go after online trophies,they're 98% of the time annoying...but AC games are getting better in that matter...Unity won't have competitive...maybe in the next AC they'll drop the goddamn online completely and make AC like its supposed to be...SP only.

For now you'll just have to deal with Black Flag online trophies,homie. 

Revelations and III only had you go up to level 20. But I agree, if you liked the multiplayer in Assassin's Creed games, you just might be brain damaged. Rogue is not supposed to have multiplayer, and Unity is trading in multiplayer for online coop missions instead.

calm down there damon, i love the multiplayer and i was devastated to hear that neither unity nor rouge would have competetive multiplayer due to my love to it. And i assure you i am not brain damaged.

calm down there damon, i love the multiplayer and i was devastated to hear that neither unity nor rouge would have competetive multiplayer due to my love to it. And i assure you i am not brain damaged.

Yes, I know. That was a bit of facetious hyperbole to highlight my dislike of the multiplayer. I don't literally think people who enjoy the multiplayer are brain damaged.

• Like 1

Online trophies give platinums expiry dates, they should be like DLC where they have do not have to earned to get the platinum,  or they shouldn't exist at all. End of story.

Dont say stuff like "end of story" at the end of your opinion if you want anyone to take you seriously.

• Like 4

It really annoys me when people post stuff like this.

They're trophies. They're digital collectibles that you earn for performing in-game tasks. 

Its entirely up to the developer to decide upon the trophy list for their game. Yes, you may dislike playing multiplayer, but i'm sure countless other people enjoy indulging in it. 

The way your complaining about this just tells me that you want to play the game and have it over as quickly as possible, just to get the platinum. That's not why the game was created, nor is it the way the game should be played.

• Like 2

i don't like any mp related trophies because 1) most online games have server issues whenever i've bought them and 2) because personally im busy with work etc etc so there's not enough hours in the day for me to sit there gettin up to those crazy levels... not that i wouldn't want to :S so kudos to gamers who finish online grindin games... B)

imo i reckon that's why most of these types of games are ultra rare because only a small percentage will actually have the hours needed to get them finished, possibly students and teenagers...

but i've unfortunately had to skip out on all the amazin online type games, i'd buy them in an instant if the mp stuff was seperated from the actual platinum run like dlc but then where's the challenge in that?...

Online trophies give platinums expiry dates, they should be like DLC where they have do not have to earned to get the platinum,  or they shouldn't exist at all. End of story.

yeah i totally agree... but then again if i didn't have so many responsibilities i'd probably be goin for them myself with minimal trouble... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I wish some trophies were not requiring multiplayer, especially when the multiplayer doesn't function well or is not something I'm good at like MK9. However, I probably couldn't plat MK9 even if someone just hacked my MK9 online trophies for me, which is why I'm not too concerned. I noticed that the OP, Viktorx2001, only has a 45% completion rate anyway even though you have 8 completed games. So even if you were to plat Assassin's Creed it's not like this would give you 100% trophy completion rate on your profile and it just seems silly to make a whole thread about this. Oh well though.

Dont say stuff like "end of story" at the end of your opinion if you want anyone to take you seriously.

I normally wouldn't say that, but I said that for that exact reason, I'm leaving no room for debate. 

Child rapists are bad people. End of story, sure you can disagree, but most people aren't interested in hearing why.