Dear Ubisoft, Please Remove Multiplayer Trophies

On 9/21/2014 at 0:06 AM, Stevieboy said:

Both Revelations and ACIII only required you to reach level 20, which didn't really take that long. If you don't like the MP in the AC games then don't play it. If you want the platinums then you have to play the MP. Too many people expect platinum trophies to be handed to them. You have to actually earn them.

You aren't talking straight. How is this poor guy going to even have a chance of earning any of the platinums requiring multiplayer trophies which nobody plays any longer? Do you think it's cool to have to beg for people to turn on their old PS3 and play one of the assassins creed games multiplayer mode? Or even worse, having to pay for them to show up online? ... No thanks. So yeah, bottom line is you dont know what youre talking about.

From the moment sony removed PS Home from the PSN, all started to go downhill.

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

I think wait for AC4 remaster on PS5 is the best solution for this as it will likely happened in next Assasssins creed game Season pass.

Would be nice if both originals and remasters shared the same sets of trophies, but they don't sadly. So, we'll still have those old originals un-platinumed :(

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

U do know ur replying to messages from almost 5 years ago right? Necroposting

Please.... I'm clearly not the only one.

15 hours ago, Dein_db_5 said:

Would be nice if both originals and remasters shared the same sets of trophies, but they don't sadly. So, we'll still have those old originals un-platinumed :(

Please.... I'm clearly not the only one.

You was the first, then I let u know u did it then 1 other directly commented on ur post do yes u Necro posted and revived it lol

On 2/10/2019 at 9:53 AM, Dein_db_5 said:

You aren't talking straight. How is this poor guy going to even have a chance of earning any of the platinums requiring multiplayer trophies which nobody plays any longer? Do you think it's cool to have to beg for people to turn on their old PS3 and play one of the assassins creed games multiplayer mode? Or even worse, having to pay for them to show up online? ... No thanks. So yeah, bottom line is you dont know what youre talking about.

From the moment sony removed PS Home from the PSN, all started to go downhill.

I appreciate you quoting a post I made in 2014, maybe I should wait 5 years to reply back to you.

I will say this though. If you're having to pay people to play a game to help you with trophies, then you aren't looking in the right places for help.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:47 AM, FielVeredus said:

I think wait for AC4 remaster on PS5 is the best solution for this as it will likely happened in next Assasssins creed game Season pass.

I’m hoping / betting there will be an “American series” or “colonial series” with 

1) AC3

2) liberation 

3) rogue

4) black flag

5) stand alone freedom cry 

when people start thinking they won’t..... look at the history..... liberation has 3 platinums, the Ezio games have 2 platinums, AC3 and rogue have already been out twice

and i think there will be a “European series” 

woth unity and syndicate. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You could like maybe put online trophies in the games but at least make them so you can do them offline as well or design them so they can be done alone and they could still be obtainable after a server closure because that is what frustrates me about online trophies. It defeats the whole purpose of a game having a platinum trophy if the trophies will become unobtainable one day. It's pathetic you need to rely on a player base or a server connection that can be shut down at any time to earn some stupid trophies, especially nowadays given that they are forcing us to pay a ps plus fee to get online and play. Back on ps3, you never had to do that. Trophies should be something that you achieved on your own without the help of others. I could understand if it is an online only game like mag or SOCOM confrontation but even then the whole idea of trophies becoming unobtainable is straight up bullshit and that is everything that is wrong with trophy hunting. Those games are completely worthless now because of this kind of shit. The actual requirements of the trophies themselves don't bother me at all. It could ask me to go to level 99 for all I care.

Edited by royal642award
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

the simple solution is that when a company takes a served offline, then they put out a small patch for the game that awards everyone all the online trophies. 

but as long as servers are online, suck it up, either you plat, or you dont

Edited by daveM12DIM
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, daveM12DIM said:

the simple solution is that when a company takes a served offline, then they put out a small patch for the game that awards everyone all the online trophies. 

but as long as servers are online, suck it up, either you plat, or you dont

Get them while they're available, or dont.

Stop necroing this thread

• Like 1