PS3 vs PS4 vs PS Vita

Rubieno

PS3 version has more rewarding trophies (4 gold 10 silver) and PS4 version has 3 gold 6 silver trophies. And there are less trophies on PS3 version. But then again, PS4 version of the game has better graphics and all so I don't know which version I will buy..

I have pre-ordered the PS4 Version

Is it harder to obtain platinum in FIFA 15 than in FIFA 14?

Doesn't look like it, no. In 15 there's only a few easy pro clubs trophies which in 14 it had a few trophies that would take a while from pro clubs. I really love FIFA and have since FIFA 98 but one thing i have never really liked is pro clubs.

Just to offer input, the majority of the PS4 trophies are easy, there are some difficult ones though. Notably Controlled Defending and Extra Effort seem to be either glitched or very finky and hard to unlock do to the vague requirements. Stylin' might be difficult to do legit as you need either 2 free kick goals or 10(?) penalty kick goals, but it's fairly easy to boost with a group of 4 people (did it yesterday). Everything else on the PS4 list is really easy and a couple slightly time consuming. PS3 list is easier than PS4 list due to some of the hard trophies not being included, and the Vita list is stupidly easy.