1 MILLION CONTRACT DOLLARS

TurtlePM

Hey people

I'm having some problems getting the "Set for Life" Trophy.

I have already played 23 Contracts and I still dont get my trophy.

I read some guides for this trophy: some people created only 4 contracts and played them and they got that trophy - because those contracts were §250.000 as reware. I only have 409.400 as "Total Earned", I only receive something like 9,000 per contract.

What can I do? Is it something glitched or something? :/

Yes, it is a glitch. You won't get the payment for several contracts. I got this too, in the beginning. Keep restarting the game and keep playing contracts, till you get the payment. When you get paid complete till the $1.000.000 (at around 200k i, again, didn't get money).

So, you got 400k.. which means some contracts you did get money for, others not al all. 

Edited by Kasowicz

• 3 weeks later...

As Saltyie said make sure you're fulfilling the criteria for each contract. If a contract is asking you to kill the head of security with a pistol without missing a shot, without being spotted, hiding his body, and while wearing your suit, you're going to want to do all of that. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Search for contracts with the trophy title. I made one where you could earn a lot of money (can't remember the name).

Trophy Title? What do you mean exactly?

Maybe just accept my Friend Request on PSN, then I will see it.

• 2 years later...

I couldn't find any contracts whatsoever, but it's still really easy. Make a contract with your secondary account (or have a friend make a new contract), send it as a 'compete' to your main account, play it with your main account. You can even make the same contract a few times. Doing a two kill contract and exiting immediately takes at most a minute and gives about 200k. So about 5-6 of those and you're done.

I found it rather buggy to actually get money to register , then once it does it goes very very fast even if you are just playing the featured contracts.

I had to restart the game, delete my profile data etc in order to get it to register at all but once it did it worked fine.

On 5/15/2018 at 9:19 AM, Gwendly said:

I found it rather buggy to actually get money to register , then once it does it goes very very fast even if you are just playing the featured contracts.

I had to restart the game, delete my profile data etc in order to get it to register at all but once it did it worked fine.

Anyone have any more ways to try? I already tried everything here too https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hitman-absolution/182356-there-fix-contracts-mode-glitch-not-recieving-dollars-completion.html for my Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack disc version, everything remains $0… my contract history remains 0 completed even tho when I go to the friends contract screen my scores show up vs my friends scores. 

But there's problems there too, it doesn't recognize my name or that I'm playing from the US either so my personal leaderboards show my name as Unknown and my country as Unknown Country but on the main Contracts screen it shows my name. Grrrrrrr. 

None of the contracts sent to me generated any $ either. None of the Featured contracts $ get saved to my acct either, it shows the money I should get at the end but none of it actually moves to my offshore acct. My whole entire profile still says 0 completed and $0. 

I hope the copy from this Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack isn't bugged. Grrrr should've bought the Professional edition when it was on sale for $6 at Walmart =(

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

I just completed this yesterday and I had no problems. It only took about 30 minutes. Just Incase you are not aware: You cannot play the same contract more than once. Playing the same contract again generates no money. I chose all the shortest contracts that only require 1 kill and it only took about 5 I think.

Make sure you fulfill all the requirements - suit only, don’t get spotted etc. Failing a requirement will lose you a large chunk of the reward. I got spotted in one contract and was going to lose 70% of the reward so I just restarted it until I did it correctly.

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

Pretty sure the Ultimate Pack is not the problem as I did all the online with this version last friday, but I did had this money glitch, nothing was registering and I couldn’t even see my friends levels or my history... I’ve deleted the patches twice and didn’t work, so I just waited a few moments in the menu and thankfully the money started to show. Maybe the servers are overloaded these days and it’s taking some time to start registering new players stats...

25 minutes ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

I just completed this yesterday and I had no problems. It only took about 30 minutes. Just Incase you are not aware: You cannot play the same contract more than once. Playing the same contract again generates no money. I chose all the shortest contracts that only require 1 kill and it only took about 5 I think.

Make sure you fulfill all the requirements - suit only, don’t get spotted etc. Failing a requirement will lose you a large chunk of the reward. I got spotted in one contract and was going to lose 70% of the reward so I just restarted it until I did it correctly.

I didn't play the same contracts. When I'm inside the individual contracts folders then I can see my $400k+ scores yet on the main contracts screen it says 0 completed and therefore $0, since I have $0 I can't buy anything for the other trophy too ugggghhh. Offshore acct says $0 too. Spent hrs yesterday, did a whole bunch of different ones when I would have only needed to do 3 contracts and my bank on the main screen is stuck at $0. The only time it looks like I have any money is at the final screen of the contracts but none of the $ gets moved like it says it gets added. And when I view the contract folder. Are any contracts worth over $1m? Guess that's my only option now...=(

I just did it last night. 
Just go to find contracts menu in quick play, set it to find the newest contracts and look for contracts where you kill the cooks in Chinatown.

Just do like 15 different contracts where you kill the cooks in Chinatown and you should get the trophy in like an hour or less.

1 hour ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Anyone have any more ways to try? I already tried everything here too https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hitman-absolution/182356-there-fix-contracts-mode-glitch-not-recieving-dollars-completion.html for my Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack disc version, everything remains $0… my contract history remains 0 completed even tho when I go to the friends contract screen my scores show up vs my friends scores. 

But there's problems there too, it doesn't recognize my name or that I'm playing from the US either so my personal leaderboards show my name as Unknown and my country as Unknown Country but on the main Contracts screen it shows my name. Grrrrrrr. 

None of the contracts sent to me generated any $ either. 

I hope the copy from this Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack isn't bugged. Grrrr should've bought the Professional edition when it was on sale for $6 at Walmart =(

This topic has helped me tbh. I deleted the game data on PS3 and after that I finally could find some contracts by other people and earned some cash. After that it was easy. 

4 hours ago, -Johncnstntn- said:

15 different? You can get it in 3 contracts if you can find proper ones, mostly in Chinatown with police officers as a targets. Those will give you near 400 k.

15 is def overkill geez lol, 3 is all everyone needs if they all give over $400k, 

Anyone found a contract that can potentially give over $1m? Or is it even possible to craft a contract that high? I know during the search screen it only shows the base values instead of the max value, all the ones I got $400k on showed the base value of $230k or so... None of the methods mentioned in the PSTrophies thread worked on my copy of the game.

4 hours ago, ConAir said:

This topic has helped me tbh. I deleted the game data on PS3 and after that I finally could find some contracts by other people and earned some cash. After that it was easy. 

Nice it worked for u, I never had the searching contacts issue though, I can find contracts just fine, just none of the cash results get saved so I'm stuck at $0

Edit: ok I don't have problems searching for random contracts I meant. I can't search for Friends Contracts though, that folder remains empty, the only time I can play theirs is when they send it to Compete. 

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

17 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

15 is def overkill geez lol, 3 is all everyone needs if they all give over $400k, 

Anyone found a contract that can potentially give over $1m? Or is it even possible to craft a contract that high? I know during the search screen it only shows the base values instead of the max value, all the ones I got $400k on showed the base value of $230k or so... None of the methods mentioned in the PSTrophies thread worked on my copy of the game.

Nice it worked for u, I never had the searching contacts issue though, I can find contracts just fine, just none of the cash results get saved so I'm stuck at $0

Sorry to hear about that. I'm guessing you don't have the Playstation Plus version? 

5 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

None of the contracts sent to me generated any $ either. None of the Featured contracts $ get saved to my acct either, it shows the money I should get at the end but none of it actually moves to my offshore acct. My whole entire profile still says 0 completed and $0. 

Have you tried starting the campaign yet? If I recall correctly I had to start the campaign before any of the tricks worked. I was able to get contract trophies , friends trophies etc but was stuck at $0 until after the first mission iirc then after that contracts started registring I think?