That Frustrating trophie for the Platinum !

alex_scp_7

I already had a few wins in every game type on the social club leaderboard. The trophy is in no way linked to the leaderboards. At least not for AU/EU. Remember when there were no leaderboards and you had to do it all in one run? Well that's still the case for some countries.

Never hapenned to me i did this trophy like in 4 days total and it works, like u said it must be different for some countries !!!

to me probably Batman Arkham City's ( Perfect Freeflow 2.0 ) and Infamous 1's ( Rockhound )

i found all of the stupid blast shard in Infamous 1 without a guide, then there's these last 3 that you cannot track on your radar until 1- you climbed the tallest building in the game. 2- one of them can be found on the junks floating on the waters around the city. 3- i think it was glitched or something as one of them is stuck on a wall of some sort, that is un-trackable no matter how many time you you click the L3 it won't shows on your mini map until you manually move the camera and look up to it.

as for the freakin' Perfect SHITflow 2.0..... man i lost count how many time i tried it, all i remember is

" hit this guy take down that bat claw that bat swarm those then batman take a huge ass time and animation to punch a downed enemy and then a joker inmate come and ruin the chain "......ok....... :angry:

" hit this guy take down that bat claw that bat swarm those then batman take a huge ass time and animation to punch a downed enemy and then a joker inmate come and ruin the chain "...... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :shakefist:

i remember hated every single person at Rock Steady just for this tedious of a trophy and this freeflaw combat system of theirs.

it doesn't help either that both trophies are Bronze!!! 

I fell like that when I first started the Batman Asylum, when I completed the game only the challenges to beat and the combo trophies, i gotta to tell you that was a lot frustrating but when i started to see how to do the things was a lot easier !!!

After I platinum the Asylum it was a lot easier to me to finish the other 2 games of Batman :)

In the main story and specially in combat Challenges of Arkham City and Origins felt like a f****** Bad ass smashing bones, legs and heads of enemies basically with no effort  B)

• Like 1

Never hapenned to me i did this trophy like in 4 days total and it works, like u said it must be different for some countries !!!

I fell like that when I first started the Batman Asylum, when I completed the game only the challenges to beat and the combo trophies, i gotta to tell you that was a lot frustrating but when i started to see how to do the things was a lot easier !!!

After I platinum the Asylum it was a lot easier to me to finish the other 2 games of Batman :)

In the main story and specially in combat Challenges of Arkham City and Origins felt like a f****** Bad ass smashing bones, legs and heads of enemies basically with no effort  B)

arkham origins doesn't have a freeflow combo trophy as far as i know, i don't know but something telling me that since rock steady is back and they're the ones who's behind batman arkham knights, there will be a " perfect freeflow 3.0 " trophy use all of batman moves in a combo include using the bat mobile :o  

arkham origins doesn't have a freeflow combo trophy as far as i know, i don't know but something telling me that since rock steady is back and they're the ones who's behind batman arkham knights, there will be a " perfect freeflow 3.0 " trophy use all of batman moves in a combo include using the bat mobile :o  

Altough it seems a litle bit dificult and just awesome I think its worth playing, when i see the trailer and the gameplay of Arkham Knight for PS4 i was like "this is so f****** real" the graphics are simply amazing !!!

Unfortunelly i won´t buy a PS4 in less than 2 years because i don´t have the money and it´s really a shame because some of the games that are coming are mindblowing and can´t play them :xxxxx

• Like 1

Altough it seems a litle bit dificult and just awesome I think its worth playing, when i see the trailer and the gameplay of Arkham Knight for PS4 i was like "this is so f****** real" the graphics are simply amazing !!!

Unfortunelly i won´t buy a PS4 in less than 2 years because i don´t have the money and it´s really a shame because some of the games that are coming are mindblowing and can´t play them :xxxxx

same here about the ps4 :( even though it's actually so cheap in where i live, i don't know maybe i'll get one next year or at the end of the next year, once again i don't know, it's depend if i don't have other projects in mind. the fact i should be having a ps4 already by now, but a new TV set to replace my older broken one should come first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a few, for example, on my old account was trying to get the platinum trophy in Resistance 2 and I remember that I needed a long time to perform 10 000 kills in the multiplayer on Ranked matches :shakefist: the co-op was long enough... in the end i got it.

The "shards" in infamous are also very tedious to get, because you can have missed an opportunity of getting a "Shard" on an alternative mission, and only later realizing it :shakefist:

Edit : This InFamous trophy was also my luckiest trophy ever :wub: i was almost giving up searching for that last ugly shard :blah: suddenly the ugly train hits cole and he fell right on the last shard :wub:  awn...i will never forget that piece of metal :wub:

Those 2 trophies were the most annoying i've ever found so far..the good thing is that i got them both in the end , the bad thing is that i left that account to create this one :spank: thank you miss sony for not just letting me change my name :spank: :kies:

Edited by BUwUNY

• 1 month later...

I remember a few, for example, on my old account was trying to get the platinum trophy in Resistance 2 and I remember that I needed a long time to perform 10 000 kills in the multiplayer on Ranked matches :shakefist: the co-op was long enough... in the end i got it.

The "shards" in infamous are also very tedious to get, because you can have missed an opportunity of getting a "Shard" on an alternative mission, and only later realizing it :shakefist:

Edit : This InFamous trophy was also my luckiest trophy ever :wub: i was almost giving up searching for that last ugly shard :blah: suddenly the ugly train hits cole and he fell right on the last shard :wub:  awn...i will never forget that piece of metal :wub:

Those 2 trophies were the most annoying i've ever found so far..the good thing is that i got them both in the end , the bad thing is that i left that account to create this one :spank: thank you miss sony for not just letting me change my name :spank: :kies:

those shards in InFamous were really boring for me to took me a whole day to find them all !!! 

• Like 1

I've been stuck on MW2 for years because of Star 69. This was the first COD game I beat on story mode on veteran, and once I beat it, I thought the rest of the trophies would be easy. After playing Spec. Ops missions for over a month, I beat all the missions except for Wardriving and Wetwork. I've retried these missions every few months dozens of times and finally managed to beat Wardriving a few weeks ago, but I still haven't beaten Wetwork. I should be able to do it eventually, but it's frustrating to try the same mission over and over again with no success.

• Like 1

I've been stuck on MW2 for years because of Star 69. This was the first COD game I beat on story mode on veteran, and once I beat it, I thought the rest of the trophies would be easy. After playing Spec. Ops missions for over a month, I beat all the missions except for Wardriving and Wetwork. I've retried these missions every few months dozens of times and finally managed to beat Wardriving a few weeks ago, but I still haven't beaten Wetwork. I should be able to do it eventually, but it's frustrating to try the same mission over and over again with no success.

Sometimes I go to my friend´s house play MW2 to help him (what i actually don´t play but I get it that trophy of complete a exercise in 30 seconds for him xD) and he also going for that platinum we play at turns those missions but special ops it´s kind hard and when I discovered the Mother******* Jugernauts were like almost invencible we switch game because we get tired of killing 25 guys and then a Jugernaut apears and then u die, like it´s so damn frustrating -.- 

That I received? Definately this:

7L0a85b9.png

^ That's the "Slimer" trophy for Terraria. This trophy glitched on me for some unexplainable reason and was the only thing standing between me and the platinum for the game. I was going out of mind for like a week trying to figure out a workaround before getting some sound advice telling me to create another character and kill all the slimes over again! Vita players: BEWARE OF THIS TROPHY!

This comes in at a very close second:

31L4da27c.png

^ The "Veteran" trophy for Mass Effect 3. I spent months playing through the series and carrying over saves in order to minimize the length of time to platinum the last game in the trilogy. Then there was this trophy!!! I didn't feel like replaying the entire game again to get the 5,000 kills nor endure the boring and redundant online MP. I was one trophy away not only from the Platinum but from the 100% completion and the grind for this trophy killed any motivation I had in getting it...that was until I found out about the prolouge exploit xD . Yeah, it may have came 11 months after I last put the game down but it was worth it!

Edited by merciful84

51Lc56f5d.png

Too Awesome - Rayman Legends

Turned a 2 week plat into a 4 month plat.

I agree. Ubi really messed up here. I would have played the PS4/Vita versions after the PS3, but I'm not doing this again. Doesn't help that I'm not that great and rarely get golds. While there are worse trophies, this one is the current bane of my existence.

Second

Another "episode" i remember when i was to try to earn a trophy for the Platinum was "Tactical Challenger" in VANQUISH that is to complete all tactical challenges, it sounds easy but trust me it´s not !!! I´m impressed that so many people have the plat in this game but definitely it´s my proudest Plat so far, i´ve saw some profiles and many people stop play the game because the trophy it is completely insane !!!

I killed a Bogey and got the other one with only a quarter inch of life left 4 different times before getting killed. Straight up raged out, deleted the game off my hard drive and never tried it again.

Edited by skateak

I killed a Bogey and got the other one with only a quarter inch of life left 4 different times before getting killed. Straight up raged out, deleted the game off my hard drive and never tried it again.

I totally understand dude, thats by far the most dificult and frustrating trophy that I´ve ever earned for the Platinum !!!

If u read my first post you know now what´s hapened with my rage atacks but besides that this trophy is really a test to psychological persistence of each person,  that´s why I keep it play for 2 whole weeks because if I move on to another game I would never touched the game again xD

And then the exception of all time and frustration that we face are the Asians (no ofense to the Asians), I mean the things they do are almost Impossible they´re in a totally diferent level !!!

Example: the final Challenge of this game (Vanquish) most of the people take in average 15 to 25 minutes, I did it in 19 minutes BUT THIS GUY NOOOO that s*** is to easy for him...

This dude beat the challenge in 3:43... one word AMAZING !!!

Do not be deceived, this is ridiculous dificult, it´s this guy who make it seem easier !!! 

Take a look at the video:

Sorry to go off topic I just tought it was worth mentioning xD

Edited by alex_scp_7
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...