Mass murdering videogame characters?

Mr_Freaker

Which playable videogame character is responsible for the most deaths in gaming?

This could be directly (shooting them in the face, dropping a bomb, ... ) or indirectly (like letting thousands of people to starve)

This only inlcudes story and side missions, not murdering everyone in GTA because you're bored :P

My wife playing The Sims, she is a cold hearted, murdering bitch when it comes to that game. I suppose she isn't a playable character though...

How about some of the Dragon Ball Z villains? While you don't get to play them while they murder tons of people, some of them completely destroy planets with a single beam blast which can be seen in the cutscenes of some of the DBZ games. 

Parker

• Like 1

Edge Maverick from Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Was responsible for blowing up Alternate Earth which had millions of people on it doods. Yet somehow this didn't count towards the 30k kills battle trophy

Frank West, Chuck Greene and whoever that guy is from DR3.  If zombies count.

Oh and anyone who's got Treasure Hunter in FFXIII, RIP Adamantoise.

Is it wrong that the more Adamantoise I murdered the more I enjoyed it dood?

Edge Maverick from Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Was responsible for blowing up Alternate Earth which had millions of people on it doods. Yet somehow this didn't count towards the 30k kills battle trophy

Is it wrong that the more Adamantoise I murdered the more I enjoyed it dood?

Yes, terribly wrong.  You made an entire species extinct (besides that one stuck in Cocoon!).

Yes, terribly wrong.  You made an entire species extinct (besides that one stuck in Cocoon!).

Hmmmmmmm, you do make a good point and I probably should feel bad dood. The thing is though I look over at my swimming pool full of platinum ingots and that FF XIII plat in my collection then any guilt I should feel just goes away.  :devil:

Hmmmmmmm, you do make a good point and I probably should feel bad dood. The thing is though I look over at my swimming pool full of platinum ingots and that FF XIII plat in my collection then any guilt I should feel just goes away.  :devil:

You still have your platinum ingots? I sold all mines :P I need to get to platinuming this game on PS3 lol

Kratos?

Well didn't he cause the destruction of the entire world by killing the gods of Olympus, plus killing whatever else got his way.

Plus I would say Zero from Drakengard 3 caused a lot of deaths.

Im sure Malefor from Legend of Spyro is up there too tried to destroy the world I think.

And probably Grand Theft Auto Characters