METAHUMAN?

speedomer

Had the same problem, note that some attacks require you to counter enemy attacks/projectiles and you need to succesfully pull these off for it to count. I ended up missing some counter from Killer Frost if i remember correctly

you right but i already got the FEEL THE BURN . how is posibble i miss that move's normal counter while i have that move's burn counter?

The reason u have FEEL THE BURN and not METAHUMAN is because not all the special moves have a meter burn variant. I had this issue when i was working on those trophies. However you now know that your missing a regular special move, it's more than likely just 1 or more moves hasn't registered.

Things you could be missing.

- Projectile moves with far/close/medium or air versions 

- Teleport moves with far/close/medium versions

- Character power specific moves 

- And if i remember correctly all projectile moves must hit the opponent to count

Hope u get it 

The reason u have FEEL THE BURN and not METAHUMAN is because not all the special moves have a meter burn variant. I had this issue when i was working on those trophies. However you now know that your missing a regular special move, it's more than likely just 1 or more moves hasn't registered.

Things you could be missing.

- Projectile moves with far/close/medium or air versions 

- Teleport moves with far/close/medium versions

- Character power specific moves 

- And if i remember correctly all projectile moves must hit the opponent to count

Hope u get it 

thanks i will try to look again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have trouble making Low Feline Evade movement (catwoman), i do it but it seems identically to High Feline Evade

Any suggestion or how I know that movement was correctly done?

i did that with left stick. it s more easier with that. catwoman do a little hop (little jump) when low feline evade done.

• 1 month later...

OMFG I've been through EVERY move 3 times now! And NOTHING! No metahuman or feel the burn! I've done all character powers, all ares' sword/axe moves, all close/far variants, all raven's character power bollocks, all hawgirl evade variants yadda yadda yadda EVERYTHING, this trophy is starting to irritate me more than Ultimate Battler!

What do I do now!?!?!

Me right now:

david-after-dentist-scream-o.gif

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

you right but i already got the FEEL THE BURN . how is posibble i miss that move's normal counter while i have that move's burn counter?

i dont have any single clue how to do them either so yeah still stuck on that one and christ i only got 1 platinum so yeah and my star level is6 so for me its twice as hard

• 1 year later...

I'm on cycle #4, myself.

This trophy is quickly turning from "do every special move" to "do every single possible move available in the entire game."

It would be nice if there was a definitive list out there. The .org checklist doesn't cover every move and neither do YouTube playlists. I can say that because I've been through both. Very frustrating, indeed. :(

• Like 1

I'm on cycle #4, myself.

This trophy is quickly turning from "do every special move" to "do every single possible move available in the entire game."

It would be nice if there was a definitive list out there. The .org checklist doesn't cover every move and neither do YouTube playlists. I can say that because I've been through both. Very frustrating, indeed. :(

Do this in vs. You can use the move list in the pause screen. Doesn't get more definitive than that. How I did it and I never had an issue with the trophy once.

• Like 1

Do this in vs. You can use the move list in the pause screen. Doesn't get more definitive than that. How I did it and I never had an issue with the trophy once.

I did 2 complete runs in versus and 2 complete runs in practice. The pause menu doesn't appear to list all of the moves needed for the trophy, as I've already done that twice as well.

I did 2 complete runs in versus and 2 complete runs in practice. The pause menu doesn't appear to list all of the moves needed for the trophy, as I've already done that twice as well.

I'm confirming with you now...all the moves in the move list are all you need. That is what I did to get it.

Either a) you aren't being thorough enough or, B) the trophy has glitched on you. 

If you want, I can download the game again and do some online battles to help you out. I have a mic to make things easier.

• Like 1

I'm confirming with you now...all the moves in the move list are all you need. That is what I did to get it.

Either a) you aren't being thorough enough or, B) the trophy has glitched on you. 

If you want, I can download the game again and do some online battles to help you out. I have a mic to make things easier.

Maybe it's an Ultimate Edition issue, or a patch issue. :dunno:

Thanks for the offer but, I'm gonna take a break from the game for a while. :)

Yea, I'm not sure which one you have. I have the ultimate edition, digital. Patch built in. Just give a holla if you feel like giving it a shot.

I have the NA physical copy of the Ultimate Edition.

Just for the sake of shits and giggles, I just went through the entire pause list (AGAIN) and it didn't unlock (AGAIN).

Maybe you can help me figure something out;

1. I've used this guide from ps3trophies.com.

2. I've used this chart from this guide on playstationtrophies.org.

3. I've used this video playlist from YouTube, which I'll add was recommended by someone who has platinumed Injustice 3 times.

4. I've used just the pause screen list.

5. I've done the whole list twice in practice with the AI.

6. I've done the whole list twice in versus with an idle second controller.

7. I've done the whole list twice with buttons mapped the way I prefer.

8. I've done the whole list twice with the default button layout.

9. I've made sure every attack connected.

I literally have zero clue what's left to try. Including yourself and one other person, that's 5 different sources, all claiming to have the definitive answer and, after doing all 5 suggested lists (combined and multiple times each, mind you), I still don't have the total amount of special moves completed?

The only possible answer is, either every source is missing the same single thing, or my game is physically broken in some way.

I have the NA physical copy of the Ultimate Edition.

Just for the sake of shits and giggles, I just went through the entire pause list (AGAIN) and it didn't unlock (AGAIN).

Maybe you can help me figure something out;

1. I've used this guide from ps3trophies.com.

2. I've used this chart from this guide on playstationtrophies.org.

3. I've used

from YouTube, which I'll add was recommended by someone who has platinumed Injustice 3 times.

4. I've used just the pause screen list.

5. I've done the whole list twice in practice with the AI.

6. I've done the whole list twice in versus with an idle second controller.

7. I've done the whole list twice with buttons mapped the way I prefer.

8. I've done the whole list twice with the default button layout.

9. I've made sure every attack connected.

I literally have zero clue what's left to try. Including yourself and one other person, that's 5 different sources, all claiming to have the definitive answer and, after doing all 5 suggested lists (combined and multiple times each, mind you), I still don't have the total amount of special moves completed?

The only possible answer is, either every source is missing the same single thing, or my game is physically broken in some way.

I watched the video of Grundy and Ares. He missed the final input of the final chain grab with Grundy. With Ares, he missed 2 warps for sure. Those are the only two I watched. After seeing that guy miss the two Ares warps, that's all I needed. If the other guides follow that inefficiency, you're boned.

• Like 2

I watched the video of Grundy and Ares. He missed the final input of the final chain grab with Grundy. With Ares, he missed 2 warps for sure. Those are the only two I watched. After seeing that guy miss the two Ares warps, that's all I needed. If the other guides follow that inefficiency, you're boned.

That's good news. I really appreciate you taking the time to eliminate one of the sources.

I think I've only got one really good try left in me before I test the flying distance capabilities of the disc so, I'm gonna take a breather and then bunker down, old fashioned style, with pen and paper, and go through each of the pause menu lists in detail.

Thanks again for your help. :)