100mill and 10000 kills trophies

Evil_Robotnik

There honestly isn't an "effective" way to farm this trophy as the DLC dungeons have not been localized/released yet. The method I used was farming floor 40 of Shukesoo Tower. Every fight should yield roughly 25k (if you sell the Elixirs you get). This means you'll need to repeat that floor 1000 times to farm 25 mil (4000 times for 100 mil). This took me about 3 days of nonstop nauseating grinding to complete.

• Like 1

Try Inverted Tower with Change Enemies and Drop Rate+.

The alien enemies there drop 00Parts and the Bit enemies drop High Power Engines. Both of which sell for 5k each.

They're fairly common too, at +40% drop rate, I get them almost consistently.

It's still a massive grind but, you can save time since you're killing a lot of enemies and earning cash at the same time.

As long as you need enemys you should farm in dungeons. That way you make progress on both Trophies.  I think there is no "best" way to farm enemys. Only tip i can give is use L2 button infight ^_^ but i dont think this is new for you .

This Game is great but huge grinde. =) .

(sorry for my bad English ) 

Hey guys, Just wondering-

I've been tracking both of these through the play data menu- for the 100 mil gold trophy, is that gold you hold? or total gold amassed through the play throughs?

If its  just total amassed, what if once you got a siezable amount, you just went and bought a crap ton of vender crap (potions, tonics, etc) and resold it. Eventually you would go broke, as i take it resell is lower than purchase.... but in the long run it would kill grinding a tad. 

thoughts?

edit- trying this out right now.  Im sitting on about 1.2 million and have a total of 22 in play data so might take a few hours.... Ill keep checking back and update if I achieve it through this means. 

Edited by IronsidesX7

There honestly isn't an "effective" way to farm this trophy as the DLC dungeons have not been localized/released yet. The method I used was farming floor 40 of Shukesoo Tower. Every fight should yield roughly 25k (if you sell the Elixirs you get). This means you'll need to repeat that floor 1000 times to farm 25 mil (4000 times for 100 mil). This took me about 3 days of nonstop nauseating grinding to complete.

Dude I know how you feel, I actually got Motion Sickness from it @ 1 point.

Honestly you Are the Real "1st Achiever" of the "English Version"...Just want you to know that.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Question: Does the trophy also include how much money earned and how much money you have or just how much you earned?

You need to Have all "100-Million(100,000,000)" On hand @ Once, Any amount Wasted during purchases will further you from the Trophy.

The "Total Money in The Player Data" doesn't count, that's why this "100-mill" has to be 1 of the last trophies to unlock in the Set.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

You need to Have all "100-Million(100,000,000)" On hand @ Once, Any amount Wasted during purchases will further you from the Trophy.

The "Total Money in The Player Data" doesn't count, that's why this "100-mill" has to be 1 of the last trophies to unlock in

Thanks, now it's gone from a pain to a bigger pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some tips that I have:

Non-dlc users:

-If your active and playing floor 40 is your best bet, sell the elixers you get every 5 battles (because you'll max out how many you can carry then)

-If you have a turbo controller and want to play passively, set all the money, change enemies, 2x damage (if you can't kill everything in one attack), and optionally drop rate + furies near the inverted tower.  Move to the part of the inverted tower than has Hresvelgr and a Bit (-) on the first floor.  Once there set your controller to rapidly pushing L2 and X.  You will only make about 2.2K per fight, but the OOPARTS that the alien guys drop can be sold for 5K a piece.  If you have the max drop rate + available you will get the max of 2 types of OOPARTS in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.   It's not the fastest but takes almost 0 effort once set up.

DLC users:

-Active players can do the DLC dungeons (currently only DLC dungeon 1 is available from the time of this post). With max money + furies you can get about 25-27K without change enemies, with change enemies you can reach almost 50K per fight (this is for DLC dungeon 1 only, DLC dungeon 2 is even higher)

-Passive turbo controller players, using DLC dungeon one, first get your characters to the first new level cap of 399, this way nothing can immediately kill you.  You will not need any drop rate + furies for this dungeon, beause the drops really aren't worth all that much.  Move to the part of the dungeon where you see the room of 3 zombies walking around.  Move to the part were the 2 aggressive zombies typically move to, then set your turbo controller to rapidly push L2 and X.  You'll make about 25K per fight.

Edited by InnoSensei
  • Like 1

I spent a few days on floor 40 of Shukesoo's tower, play 5 fights and exit to the shop, sell the elixers and repeat. For the 10000 kills I simply messed around in floor 14, if you are high level, and use the right moves, you can clear this floor in 4 or 5 seconds easy. There are 5 enemies on that floor, so it shouldn't take over even an hour if you have already collected some of the other trophies such as "Fencer Elites" or "We're On The Money!". Hope I helped, even if just some.

The new DLC Shukesoo's secrets and the Level Cap +300 DLC may provide more decent grind areas, however I have not downloaded it, so I am not sure.

Edited by Nepgear2

I have a suggestion, besides the obvious...the music is still almost making me scream at some points (I DO like it, but after listening for hours...).  I started using my ipod instead of listening to the tv, since the music got so repetitive.   Also, when I first started doing this, I went for floor 7 of the DLC Shukesoo's Tower, 13,500 gold and 3 mithril, 2 gold ore, and 1 amazonite as drops- after filling the inventory with stones you get quite a bit of gold, but the DLC dungeons do good too though : )

I have a suggestion, besides the obvious...the music is still almost making me scream at some points (I DO like it, but after listening for hours...).  I started using my ipod instead of listening to the tv, since the music got so repetitive.   Also, when I first started doing this, I went for floor 7 of the DLC Shukesoo's Tower, 13,500 gold and 3 mithril, 2 gold ore, and 1 amazonite as drops- after filling the inventory with stones you get quite a bit of gold, but the DLC dungeons do good too though : )

Yes. I listened to my own personal favorite bands and turned the volume down to 0 on my TV. It really helped keep me focused. And thank you for confirming that the DLC dungeons are good for grinding. Since I'm already done with the game, considering I got everything done I never had much of a reason to get the DLC, considering all the RB3 DLC left. So I was waiting for someone to clear that up. Thanks. :)

You can get around 14,000 to 15,000 in the first DLC dungeon, just be careful that you watch the hp while speeding through, if you aren't confident your level is high enough yet, lol

Holding down L2 may get things done fast, but you don't want to lose it all recklessly because you thought you didn't need to look :(

Yes, I never really considered that a very efficient area however. Considering it takes longer than floor 40, even at level 99. And floor 40 (Normal) offers around 25K each fight counting the items. I think floor 7 - 10 would be better if you were a higher level.

Like, 130+ xD

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently in the middle of this grind and man, My eyes are dying on me haha. 
Anyway maybe an obvious tip for the money grind. But if you have the level increase DLC and these 2 trophies are your last to get, it might be worth selling pretty much your entire inventory! (I find myself not bothering with any item anymore i'm that high lvl from the first DLC dungeon) I got almost half way to 100mil from it, of course this depends on how much stuff you have. I had 3 playthroughs worth.

Maybe this won't be helpful for everyone but it sure helped me a lot so hopefully it will work for someone!

• 1 year later...

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but as I'm a few hours away from the plat (just waiting for the turbo controller to do its thing), just wanted to share a few things.

To setup your characters to do the most possible damage in the dlc, I recommend looking at https://steamcommunity.com/app/347830/discussions/0/528398719794466262/Pay special attention to Exorcist since there is a lvl 380 Ghost in the 1st dlc, after you change enemies, meaning you can easily take down the high hp ghost with Exorcist.

-Passive turbo controller players, using DLC dungeon one, first get your characters to the first new level cap of 399, this way nothing can immediately kill you.  You will not need any drop rate + furies for this dungeon, beause the drops really aren't worth all that much.  Move to the part of the dungeon where you see the room of 3 zombies walking around.  Move to the part were the 2 aggressive zombies typically move to, then set your turbo controller to rapidly push L2 and X.  You'll make about 25K per fight.

From testing, I found the deepest room with 2 insects and 1 bit (or 2 ghosts and 1 bee in change monsters) to be a better place because the room is smaller and has lvl 200 enemies in sets of 4s and 5s guaranteed, (The bit/bee doesn't aggro, but it'll usually touch you eventually)

Also if you're using the turbo controller method, give everyone with launcher, the move Full Open Barrett to easily take care of Avalanche Master, Surging Waves of Fury (If the starting person gets an avalanche, then the extra 120 hits will bring you above 250 hits), and Tenser Fencer (Tension scales by hit count, so multiple high hit attacks like 3 Full Open Barrett will max out tension in 1 combo).