The Disgaea Series: General Questions

Beyondthegrave07

I've always thought about getting this game and trying out the series after I put 200 hours in fire emblem awakening and cannot stop. But before I sink my teeth into these games, I have a few questions about the series in general.

1. What's your favorite part of the game series and what makes it unique? (I know, kind of a loaded question)

2. When your characters die, do they die forever, are there any penalties for dying?

3. On a scale of 1-10 how hard are these games? I want a challenging SRPG that makes you think before you move, but I don't want anything that's so easy it becomes a chore to play or a game that make me throw controllers.

4. How's the replay value for these games? (I heard it's a lot, but will I get bored?)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

The world itself is unique and i still find the first game to be my favourite so you can pick it up for like $10 on psn.

Characters dont die forever you just revive them between levels and spend money.

It can become challenging and theres the geopanels to learn and master but its not like fire emblem with perma death

Theres replay value for sure but it also depends on how you tackle it

• Like 1

The world itself is unique and i still find the first game to be my favourite so you can pick it up for like $10 on psn.

Characters dont die forever you just revive them between levels and spend money.

It can become challenging and theres the geopanels to learn and master but its not like fire emblem with perma death

Theres replay value for sure but it also depends on how you tackle it

Do you spend money to revive them? That also makes me wonder... do you need to manage your money wisely in the series?

Also are levels replayable? Or do you just jump from one level to the next?

Do you spend money to revive them? That also makes me wonder... do you need to manage your money wisely in the series?

Also are levels replayable? Or do you just jump from one level to the next?

I gave you the quick version wdjat expanded greatly. But im on my phone. Sorry :P

• Like 1