Extra Effort Glitched?!

M2JlD

11L23783f.png

I don't know but it's seems like "Extra Effort" trophy is glitched

i tried to do it like 3 or 4 times but i didn't get the trophy 

and on the website no one got it yet

so it's like EA saying to us no plat this time

I hope it's get fixed because it's frustrating  :angry:

I messaged the guy on PSN who earned it and asked him which version of the game he has. Hopefully he answers since someone on .org said he responded to them about what happened when he got the trophy. If he does have the disk version then I'll see if it's possibly for me to grab the disk version for the day and see if I can get the trophy on there. 

This is how I got it. The PS4 internal recording doesn't include notifications so the trophy doesn't show up in the recording even though it did pop there

That just shows how straight up stupid this trophy is. I've had the ball in a position like that before, but my player refuses to get up and shot the ball like you did there. He just lies on the damn ground and won't move. Such a piss off. 

• Like 1

That just shows how straight up stupid this trophy is. I've had the ball in a position like that before, but my player refuses to get up and shot the ball like you did there. He just lies on the damn ground and won't move. Such a piss off. 

Yeah I know. Its not like this was my first try either, I struggled for hours and finally it worked. I think the ball has to be really close to him when he falls down, otherwise he doesn't react to anything when you press the shoot button. However if its any consolation, I can't for the love of god unlock the "Toe poke" trophy so even though I got the "Extra effort" I still can't get the platinum :|

I have the Toe Poke but cant get Extra Effort and Knuckleball :(

Struggled on controlled defending for a while because I didnt know what type of tackle to use until i saw this video :|

I'm in the same position at this point. Other than level 15 which I'll get while doing the PS3 version I just have knuckle ball and Extra Effort left on PS4, and can't get either of them. It's ridiculous because the first ball I shot on PS3 in the same manner as I've been doing on PS4 gets me the knuckle ball trophy on there. X_X

I'm in the same position at this point. Other than level 15 which I'll get while doing the PS3 version I just have knuckle ball and Extra Effort left on PS4, and can't get either of them. It's ridiculous because the first ball I shot on PS3 in the same manner as I've been doing on PS4 gets me the knuckle ball trophy on there. X_X

Just shot the ball from far like 30 yards out and you will get it eventually

i got it in fut with bronze player, i was just playing against the CPU to get the division trophy and just shot the ball and got it lol

"don't stop believing"  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

11L23783f.png

I don't know but it's seems like "Extra Effort" trophy is glitched

i tried to do it like 3 or 4 times but i didn't get the trophy 

and on the website no one got it yet

so it's like EA saying to us no plat this time

I hope it's get fixed because it's frustrating  :angry:

i try to and i dont play on disk and no trophie

• 1 month later...

This trophy was a challenge, I totally though that I wasn't going to get this trophy, but I got 2 controllers and called my cousin to come to my house and within 5 minutes we did this, after so many topics and clips watched finally did it, so if you guys wanna know how I did it, here it is my clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6j7-u5TR8

t-i-g-o.png

Edited by t-i-g-o

• 1 month later...