Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

Aww, chambers, I used to have a cinnamon ferret as well, called Artemis. I had her for 9 years, from when she was 4 weeks old, until she passed away. She was amazing. :D I'll include a pic from her as well...

My dog, Grim:

UBJM8.jpg

Artemis and Grim when he was about 4 mos old:

9Ylvh.jpg

• Like 2

Aww, chambers, I used to have a cinnamon ferret as well, called Artemis. I had her for 9 years, from when she was 4 weeks old, until she passed away. She was amazing. :D I'll include a pic from her as well...

That ferret is... absolutely... ADORABLE.

Here's my Riley... or Rilers, or Boo, or Puppooo, or one of his many other nicknames:

A5TAi.jpg

Not sure how, but he bunched those blankets up himself over the course of the night. Yeah, he's a spoiled brat, and a chubby little piece of crap... but he's adorable and I love the little rascal!

• 4 weeks later...

If I could be bothered I would quote all the pictures :D thanks for sharing.

Artemis and Grim when he was about 4 mos old:

9Ylvh.jpg

Awwwww she's so cute, you should see mine now bloody el, he's grown quite a lot.

We now also have a silver back, I will get some pictures up soon

Currently we have 2 Black Labs, 3 cats, several freshwater fish, 3 snakes, 1 Rock Iguana, 1 Savannah Monitor and a tortoise.

At one time Jackie (the wife) & I used to raise and breed snakes and various other reptiles, as well as run a Iguana Rescue; at one point our reptile collection numbered in the hundreds. Although it was fun and we enjoyed it, we scaled WAY back as it took up far too much time and resources ($500+ electric bills to begin with).

Anyway, below are some photos of the "critters" we used to have:

BloodPython-closeup2.JPG

Blood Python

Candycane.JPGAbarrentSinaloan.JPGBanana.JPG

OrDesign.JPGKahlua.JPG

Snow%20x%20Gold.JPGRoxy.JPGveiled.JPG

Scorpion.JPGTarantula.JPG

• Like 1

Currently we have 2 Black Labs, 3 cats, several freshwater fish, 3 snakes, 1 Rock Iguana, 1 Savannah Monitor and a tortoise.

At one time Jackie (the wife) & I used to raise and breed snakes and various other reptiles, as well as run a Iguana Rescue; at one point our reptile collection numbered in the hundreds. Although it was fun and we enjoyed it, we scaled WAY back as it took up far too much time and resources ($500+ electric bills to begin with).

Anyway, below are some photos of the "critters" we used to have:

BloodPython-closeup2.JPG

Blood Python

Candycane.JPGAbarrentSinaloan.JPGBanana.JPG

OrDesign.JPGKahlua.JPG

Snow%20x%20Gold.JPGRoxy.JPGveiled.JPG

Scorpion.JPGTarantula.JPG

WOW!! Some very nice animals there :D

WOW!! Some very nice animals there :D

Thank you.

Some of them are high-end snakes, like the red & white Arizona Mountain Kingsnake (Lamproeltis pyromelana). As you can see, almost all the black banding has been bred out of them, giving them the red & white "Candycane" look.

The other, the red one with spots is actually a Sinaloan Milksnake (L.T. sinaloae) that has had its normally striped banding reduced to mere spots.

Next to that is a California Kingsnake that is actually yellow "Banana KIngsnake" that also has had it's normal banding reduced significantly.

...the one on the other posters PS3 controller looks to be a Albino Cornsnake, which are nice looking snakes when they mature.

what type is he? Corn snake?

He is an Albino Pueblacorn, a cross between corn and milk. He's a bit bigger now as well :D

And I notice you have him as your trophy card :rolleyes:

...the one on the other posters PS3 controller looks to be a Albino Cornsnake, which are nice looking snakes when they mature.

It's my controller and yes your partially right :P

Yep.

P.s. can you join my forums Chambers35 if yes i will make you mod.

What forum is this you speak of? And I would love to help any animal lover :D

Really? That's cool...if you breed it, the babies should end up: het anery and albino het anery/het hypo

Yeah he would make some pretty babies :)

Oh and I thought I would share a couple of more recent pictures just before he shed, more soon :D

XGWyl.jpg

JdC8O.jpg

• 2 months later...

This is my cat Dexter... he was my wife's cat at first but she doesn't like him now but i still take care of him, lol...

Our other cat got pissed that we had a kid so i had to get rid of him... his name was Earl Grey...

im sure my daughter will want another kitten once she gets a little older...

1304047170-picsay.jpg

• Like 3