Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

I managed to find this thread. So instead of putting a picture of my dog on my forum profile, I'll just put the picture of him here.

Yeah, I was about to tell you about it but you took down your update just as I posted  :P but he looks nice, a lot tamer than mine:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/199-post-pictures-of-your-pets/page-7#entry203955

Yeah, I was about to tell you about it but you took down your update just as I posted  :P but he looks nice, a lot tamer than mine:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/199-post-pictures-of-your-pets/page-7#entry203955

He looks nice and very vicious. You named him Shadow after Sonic's rival, another character, or just thought of the name?

He looks nice and very vicious. You named him Shadow after Sonic's rival, another character, or just thought of the name?

Haha yup, I named him after Shadow from Sonic because of the white spot on his chest, & for some reason he only gets -that- vicious when I hold him like that, he lets out some wicked sounds too. :lol:

Haha yup, I named him after Shadow from Sonic because of the white spot on his chest, & for some reason he only gets -that- vicious when I hold him like that, he lets out some wicked sounds too. :lol:

I didn't get to name my dog. If I did, then. I would've named him something common.

And that is the only thing that makes him vicious? My dog gets vicious when...

1. I Put my hands near my mom. (he loves my mother and is a bit overprotective)

2. I Put my hands near his belly. (he thinks I'm about to pick him up)

3. Whenever my father is around.

And other stuff...

Getting big fast.  Where did you take that picture?  Looks pretty there.

Yea, he is, bit bigger than a husky should be, he's bigger than most fully grown ones we see xD

Northern Ireland, somewhere around the seaside.. (don't ask me the exact locations as we just went random places that day).

Here's my little Shadow sleeping next to me...

& here he is if you try to wake him up...

C3kX7Kv.jpg

He's gonna eat you alive D:

Also, here's a funny one I took of Jin, we were making him Yogurt + Tuna + Parsley ice cubes (they easy enough to make and Jin loves them).  He gets to clean out his jug (it's his, don't think we have him do the dishes for us xD).

10520311_683877471661305_1544466912_n.jp

Also got him a stick you can put treats into :D He was a bit confused at first (and yes, Jin is a spoiled lil - I guess big better word for him - dog).

He's given me the "evil" stare a couple of times after handing this to him with treats inside it.

10549647_284265425031236_1206591487_n.jp

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 3

10576144_676810722404371_83992347_n.jpg

Jin just turned 1 year old the other day! He got a pile of new toys :) I think he had fun.  Although, one of the toys we got him were apparently tiger tested.. and well..

10576045_700815753333422_469377933_n.jpg

I'll give it maybe about a week to live.

He is an absolutely beautiful creature. ♥

• 4 weeks later...