Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

6 minutes ago, hpknight said:

Here's our other dog that we've adopted just before the end of last year. Someone left him outside of a shopping mall and tied him to a light pole with a steel wire.

He's almost 7 months old in this pic.

Hide contents

Qime7io.jpg

Who in the world leaves a dog tied to a light pole with steel wire?! Especially sucha cutey!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Who in the world leaves a dog tied to a light pole with steel wire?! Especially sucha cutey!! 

A real asshole i guess. He was really cute when he was a pup, so i bet tons of people would've adopted him if the original owner bothered looking for someone to do it.

3 hours ago, hpknight said:

Here's our other dog that we've adopted just before the end of last year. Someone tied him with a steel wire to a light pole outside of a shopping mall and left him there.

Reveal hidden contents

Qime7io.jpg

Some people, I work with animal pathology and amazed at what people will do. Good on you for taking over where someone just didn't care.

This picture is a bit different. It is a picture of the first two cats that my family ever owned. My mom managed to catch these two as kittens born to a feral cat that lived in a woodpile behind our apartment building. Luckily we got them in time and managed to tame them into two spoiled house cats. I give you Tabby (obviously) and White Toe, not exactly original but as 7 and 5 year old kids me and my sister were just happy to have them and not too worried what their names were. :D

I can't remember exactly when this picture was taken. It was taken prior to March something 1987, as that was when we moved back to Montana from California and couldn't bring them with us. :( Maybe we took this right before we left to have something to remember them by.

5kA3qVk.jpg

• Like 4

On June 1, 2017 at 5:43 PM, hpknight said:

Here's our other dog that we've adopted just before the end of last year. Someone tied him with a steel wire to a light pole outside of a shopping mall and left him there.

Hide contents

Qime7io.jpg

What breed(s) of dog is that? He's super cute.

Side note, looking at my old pictures of my cat I posted in here broke my heart. Last week she got given away by a family member without my knowing, to a stranger, and I'm really reserving hope that I can get her back somehow. She really means a lot to me.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Waffles said:

What breed(s) of dog is that? He's super cute.

Side note, looking at my old pictures of my cat I posted in here broke my heart. Last week she got given away by a family member without my knowing, to a stranger, and I'm really reserving hope that I can get her back somehow. She really means a lot to me.

He's supposed to be a pure blooded golden retriever. And sorry to hear about your cat, btw. Hopefully the new owners will take good care of her even if you don't manage to get her back. ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 06/06/2017 at 11:29 PM, ImplyingYouCare said:

My wonderfully grumpy hedgehog, Cognac. He's the best pet I've ever had and a much more cuddly animal than you would ever expect.

tumblr_omgjfuVbWb1tjhypeo1_540.jpg

His spikes are so clean and shiny , his little nose is so adorable . What a sweet hedgehog . Does it hurt passing your hand above his back full of spikes? I always wonder that . 

On 29/07/2017 at 4:02 PM, KittiBear said:

This is my puppy Momiji :3

9mXzIhX.jpg

Be bery bery quiet , doge is sleeping ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ImplyingYouCare said:

tumblr_o5y7zwOPP61tjhypeo3_400.jpg

I have to say, yours is one of the cutest hedgies I've ever seen. I've never seen one that light before (that wasn't albino at least and yours clearly isn't albino). So cute.

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

I've been told by two people now that my dog is ugly. I don't see it. She looks adorable to me. I want brutal honesty here people, is she ugly? Don't worry about hurting her feelings, I won't tell her. I'm a big dumb gorilla. I barely have feelings. I would just like more opinions on my little Peggy's appearance. 

Seriously... these people you're talking to Phil have NO concept of beauty. Your Peggy IS DEFO NOT UGLY. Have a feeling dogs are just the earth's personality mirror, reflecting the traits of the personalities of those who judge them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phil said:

I've been told by two people now that my dog is ugly. I don't see it. She looks adorable to me. I want brutal honesty here people, is she ugly? Don't worry about hurting her feelings, I won't tell her. I'm a big dumb gorilla. I barely have feelings. I would just like more opinions on my little Peggy's appearance. 

Hide contents

3piKZsS.jpg

flwwlEc.jpg

DeoirBW.jpg

Oh, the middle picture is of Peggy after I let her clean the cottage cheese tub.

I'm not even a dog person and I'd pet this dog. Easily one of the cutest boofs I've ever seen.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Hide contents

3piKZsS.jpg

flwwlEc.jpg

DeoirBW.jpg

Oh, the middle picture is of Peggy after I let her clean the cottage cheese tub.

She's not ugly in the least!! Wtf? Give those people a good kick in the ass for me!

Are you sure they're just not messing with you?? I mean, they'd have to be half blind with half a brain to make a comment like that. 

You have an awesome looking dog! 

Now here's an ugly dog....

Sam_dog.jpg

I def would be uncomfortable with that dog around......

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

She's not ugly in the least!! Wtf? Give those people a good kick in the ass for me!

Are you sure they're just not messing with you?? I mean, they'd have to be half blind with half a brain to make a comment like that. 

You have an awesome looking dog! 

Now here's an ugly dog....

Sam_dog.jpg

I def would be uncomfortable with that dog around......

That is a scary looking dog. As far as I could tell, they weren't messing with me. I can usually catch on to that pretty well.