Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

On 09/08/2017 at 3:07 AM, Phil said:

I've been told by two people now that my dog is ugly. I don't see it. She looks adorable to me. I want brutal honesty here people, is she ugly? Don't worry about hurting her feelings, I won't tell her. I'm a big dumb gorilla. I barely have feelings. I would just like more opinions on my little Peggy's appearance. 

Reveal hidden contents

3piKZsS.jpg

flwwlEc.jpg

DeoirBW.jpg

Oh, the middle picture is of Peggy after I let her clean the cottage cheese tub.

No way, Curiosity and personality is what I see from a cute dog. People can be real butt heads.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Terra said:

In honor of my beagle's recent death: Misty (2002-2017)

D'aw... Well at least she had a long (and I'm going with happy) life. 

I've been pondering my own dog's mortality lately. He's almost nine now. His breed's expected age is 12-14 with a few older offshoots but as said before he's had a lot of stress due to being left alone while his first owner became ill (while the neighbours, not animal people, gave him food and walked him but left him alone for the rest of the day, this went on for a few months). So even though he's more relaxed now, we're not expecting anything and we'll just see how he fares.

I bought the book "My Dog: The Paradox" from The Oatmeal recently. It's a sweet work that's funny and touching. The original work can be read online for free.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

This is my new little pupper. He's a christmas suprise off my wife that i had absolutely no idea about. He's 8 weeks old today. Meet Indiana or Indy for short.

https://imgur.com/a/YZAvp

"We named the dog Indiana." I get it :)

Have fun with your new dog, I take it she did check with you if you both actually wanted one, and what kind would be best?

By the way, there's a way to show pictures in your post directly, don't know if you realised. If you open your images in separate tabs and copy those links (that have ".jpg" at the end of them) you get a direct link that shows in these posts as an image itself.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

"We named the dog Indiana." I get it :)

Have fun with your new dog, I take it she did check with you if you both actually wanted one, and what kind would be best?

By the way, there's a way to show pictures in your post directly, don't know if you realised. If you open your images in separate tabs and copy those links (that have ".jpg" at the end of them) you get a direct link that shows in these posts as an image itself.

Yeah I've wanted one since we originally moved in together 10 years ago and she's always had a reason to not have one. We've both had dogs growing up. My parents always had Labradors so I really wanted a lab but wasn't too fussy as long as we didn't get a small breed.

My wife had a border collie that died just before we got together so she had her heart set on that. Last time we spoke about it was 6 months ago and I agreed we could have a collie when the time came. I thought we were just speaking hypotheticaly because she still hadn't agreed at this point.

Turns out she was on the lookout from then. When a litter came up that would be ready for Christmas eve she figured it was fate. His mum's a collie and his dad's a huskie. He's taken a shine to my son whos 5 straight away which is great.

So he's my first dog of my own but I'm fully aware of how much work it will take to train him and look after him etc.

I didn't know about direct link thing I'll try and figure it out next time. I'm always on here on my phone rather than a pc/laptop so I don't know if it'll work.