• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jelloycat said:

My reindeer cat Nico. :) 

Hide contents

And her as a kitten. 

Hide contents

So koooooot!

I love soft little kitten paw pads. They're only like that for a very short time.

I know yours isn't a kitten anymore, but I just got a new kitten. Her mama got run over by a car along with another sibling. Super fucking sad. Luckily, we knew somebody who had a stray give birth in their backyard. My friend was just letting the mama cat do her thing. So, we hoped the mama cat would take in an orphan. Little orphan kitty was barely a month old. Maybe younger. She was injured as well. Had a wonkey walk like one of her back legs was hurt. 

Sure enough, mama cat took her right in. She stayed with her new family for about a month. Mama cat started coming around less and less, and since she had healed her leg, and got a big fat belly and doubled in size, we figured it was time to come home. Had to de-cold and de-worm and de-flea her, but we got her up to par. She's even had her first round of shots.

Next came integration into the pack. We have a 8 lb grumpy ass black cat, a 40 lb hound mix mutt, and an 80 lb German Shepherd. Yes yes, I know. Full house. Every one of them has invaded me though. Don't know how I ended up with a damn zoo. All adopted. All unwanted from someone else. All now inseparable from me. Anyways, I digress. It's taken about a month to get the dogs to stop wanting to eat her...and yes, they did want to eat her. There were a few scary times were I had to be a stern pack leader, especially to my big teddy bear. I love her dearly, and it pains me to yell at her, but it was for the safety of the new family member. 

Ok...life story done. Everything is all well and everybody gets along as well as 2 dogs and 2 cats can. Here's the good stuff. All the cute pictures. Maybe I'll put the links to some cute videos I've put up recently as well. Enjoy!

Spoiler

We named her Jasmine. Here she is, terrorizing the German Shepherd, Suzie. She loves going for the tail.

Optas6w.jpg

Got it!

EgqM0PT.jpg

Nom nom nom nom!!

5UuZJi6.jpg

That was a lot of work. Nap time now...

u8LjlX8.jpg

Jasmine vs Molly

Jasmine vs Peggy's leg an butt

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

So koooooot!

I love soft little kitten paw pads. They're only like that for a very short time.

I know yours isn't a kitten anymore, but I just got a new kitten. Her mama got run over by a car along with another sibling. Super fucking sad. Luckily, we knew somebody who had a stray give birth in their backyard. My friend was just letting the mama cat do her thing. So, we hoped the mama cat would take in an orphan. Little orphan kitty was barely a month old. Maybe younger. She was injured as well. Had a wonkey walk like one of her back legs was hurt. 

Sure enough, mama cat took her right in. She stayed with her new family for about a month. Mama cat started coming around less and less, and since she had healed her leg, and got a big fat belly and doubled in size, we figured it was time to come home. Had to de-cold and de-worm and de-flea her, but we got her up to par. She's even had her first round of shots.

Next came integration into the pack. We have a 8 lb grumpy ass black cat, a 40 lb hound mix mutt, and an 80 lb German Shepherd. Yes yes, I know. Full house. Every one of them has invaded me though. Don't know how I ended up with a damn zoo. All adopted. All unwanted from someone else. All now inseparable from me. Anyways, I digress. It's taken about a month to get the dogs to stop wanting to eat her...and yes, they did want to eat her. There were a few scary times were I had to be a stern pack leader, especially to my big teddy bear. I love her dearly, and it pains me to yell at her, but it was for the safety of the new family member. 

Ok...life story done. Everything is all well and everybody gets along as well as 2 dogs and 2 cats can. Here's the good stuff. All the cute pictures. Maybe I'll put the links to some cute videos I've put up recently as well. Enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

We named her Jasmine. Here she is, terrorizing the German Shepherd, Suzie. She loves going for the tail.

Optas6w.jpg

Got it!

EgqM0PT.jpg

Nom nom nom nom!!

5UuZJi6.jpg

That was a lot of work. Nap time now...

u8LjlX8.jpg

Jasmine vs Molly

Jasmine vs Peggy's leg an butt

I know, they stay little for such a short time! 

Aww, that's such a sweet story. I actually got mine as a stray too. One of my mom's co-workers coaxed in a stray who had given birth, and when I saw the pictures of the babies I just knew I had to take the little calico. (My very first cat when I was young was a calico, so I'm a bit biased towards them. :) )

What a cutie! We actually have a black cat here as well, but he's far from grumpy. In fact, he puts up with anything. When we first got Nico, she fell in love with him and would just lay on top of him. xD 

Spoiler

UySfgdO.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...