Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

downsizek.jpg

downsize1.jpg

downsize2m.jpg

That's my Suzie. Super adorable. She's just a puppy. So much energy to burn no matter what time of day or night. In fact, I'm sitting at a coffee shop waiting for her evaluation right now. Got four more hours to burn. She needs professional help on associating with other dogs. She keeps wanting to play with other dogs too rough...as if she was playing with me. Apparently, the POS that owned her before I rescued her did two things for her: Jack and Shit.

By the way, she's a rescue. She was at the humane society for more than a month. Can't believe nobody picked her up before me.

• Like 4

downsizek.jpg

downsize1.jpg

downsize2m.jpg

That's my Suzie. Super adorable. She's just a puppy. So much energy to burn no matter what time of day or night. In fact, I'm sitting at a coffee shop waiting for her evaluation right now. Got four more hours to burn. She needs professional help on associating with other dogs. She keeps wanting to play with other dogs too rough...as if she was playing with me. Apparently, the POS that owned her before I rescued her did two things for her: Jack and Shit.

By the way, she's a rescue. She was at the humane society for more than a month. Can't believe nobody picked her up before me.

That's awesome man. We rescued ours as well. We think she was abused at a puppy mill (she was 5 when we got her) and she has horrible separation anxiety. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to us. You're dog is very cute and I've always wanted one as well...perhaps someday.

Edited by daftprophet

That's awesome man. We rescued ours as well. We think she was abused at a puppy mill (she was 5 when we got her) and she has horrible separation anxiety. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to us. You're dog is very cute and I've always wanted one as well...perhaps someday.

Nice. That's good you rescued her. I believe breeders create problems. There are too many dogs out there without homes. It's especially sad when you think about how many dogs are so awesome and yet they get put down for no reason other than existing.

I wasn't looking for any type of dog when I was at the shelter. I actually interacted with Suzie and another dog. The other dog was really small and timid. It was in a kennel with another fairly small dog that picked on it. When we were taking the small dog outside to the interaction area, so many people were like, "awwwww...that dog is so cute." "Are you adopting that dog? It's so cute."

When it came down to decide which to pick, I started asking a bunch of questions about the dogs. Apparently, the little dog was just put up for adoption that day. Suzie had been there over a month. At a high-kill shelter, that pretty much made my decision for me.

I'm pretty sure everybody around me would have preferred I brought home a small dog that can destroy less stuff, however, it IS just stuff. A life is worth way more than just a bunch of shit in a house. That small dog will get a good home (hopefully good home) really fast.

I'm super happy with my decision. Couldn't imagine it any other way.

• Like 2

downsizek.jpg

downsize1.jpg

downsize2m.jpg

She's beautiful! :)

• Like 1

Damn all my links died in the OP :huh:

So here's an update!

Sazh, my youngest snake:

iA8g7gVxa1ee6.JPG

Shorty:

ib1CdyxFm9K4zO.JPG

Smoky just finishing his dinner:

iI3AOI8SEKKzA.JPG

Rikku, the mum Ferret ^_^

iKOiIxzlKjkwz.JPG