Season With Guest

NandoRocks

You need a second controller and a second account on the PS4. A regular guest won't work, it told me it has to be another PSN-profile. When you have assigned both controllers to you and the guest, you can add him with pressing Triangle at some point (read the info at the bottom of the screen) :)

the other one's are pretty much luck based I think, especially the first one as it appears you have to score with a player who just fell to the ground (that's how I understand it)

Same. Gonna have to get a 2nd controller just for 1 trophy :(

You could try doing the controller reassignment trick to see if that works. I'm don't remember reading anywhere yet that it doesn't, so as long as you have two actual accounts on your PS4 you could try doing that to bring in a second player, then swap back to player 1 to start and just play the game through with them idle. 

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

You could try doing the controller reassignment trick to see if that works. I'm don't remember reading anywhere yet that it doesn't, so as long as you have two actual accounts on your PS4 you could try doing that to bring in a second player, then swap back to player 1 to start and just play the game through with them idle. 

bro help me trophy Stylin'

Enable a custom Free Kick or Penalty Style for your Virtual Pro  ... unlock?

Did not think of the controller reassignment trick, however I did this with two controllers and got smashed in the game 11 - 1 then got message saying I sucked and I should never play the game again. Once I told this person I was doing it for a trophy the other user went mental saying trophy hunters are destroying sporting games.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

bro help me trophy Stylin'

Enable a custom Free Kick or Penalty Style for your Virtual Pro  ... unlock?

I'm just going to quote my post from .org instead of typing it all out again. 

Has to be done in online pro clubs. You unlock free kick or penalty style customization by getting either 2 goals off free kicks or 10(?) goals off penalty kicks. It's easy to boost if you have a group of four. Just have one person on each side set up a club, then search for a league game at the same time in groups of two. Have whoever is getting the free kicks set to all and captain, then the other person locked on keeper. Once the match starts try and foul the one player so that they get a free kick, then have that goalie move out of the way for an easy goal. Repeat twice for each person, then do the same again except swap to the other two people as captain.

Did not think of the controller reassignment trick, however I did this with two controllers and got smashed in the game 11 - 1 then got message saying I sucked and I should never play the game again. Once I told this person I was doing it for a trophy the other user went mental saying trophy hunters are destroying sporting games.

:rolleyes:  People who play sports games ruin sports games. We do something once then we stop playing, or play seriously. It's not like there's huge groups of people trying to screw regular players over by boosting trophies.  I somewhat held my own when I played with two controllers (think I lost 8-4) and didn't get any nasty messages after.

Edited by ggamer15

It's because these people do no realize THEY are the ones destroying sport games.

Also a reason why I don't buy new FIFA games, online trophies are crap.

Same. Gonna have to get a 2nd controller just for 1 trophy :(

Maybe Dualshock 3 will work as well?

Edited by SatoshiOokami

• 1 month later...

When the game starts, does the trophy pop up straight away or does it pop up after the game?

• 2 months later...