PlayStation Plus February Preview: Free games and more

angei3

they have quite a worthy lineup this month. My Plus membership is basically used for the discounted DLCs they tend to offer for the games I already got. but every now and then I tend to play some of their Network offerings. but this month I can definitely say I will be downloading the Simpsons Arcade and Fatal Inertia. I might just DL FarCry2 to help out a few. there will be a spike in boosters and the experience might help a few shave off 50 or so hours. B) . still undecided.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by PS+. Very worth it! I've already got enough games to catch up on, purchased months ago. A lot of these free games I wouldn't even bother with, but because they have trophies and they're free, I feel compelled to complete them. This is most definitely an addiction :unsure:

i dont really download the free ps+ stuff. all i get from ps+ are avatars and themes, and didnt even bother getting any of the valentines day free games. i mostly have ps+ just for automatic trophy syncing and automatic updates and patches that update when im sleeping