So easy platinum?

Just_Amaz1ng

would be best to get it straight away for the handheld though cause apparently every platform version has a big amount of launch bugs yet to be patched and so the online parts for the handheld have been put on hold... im guessin once they patch it they'll add all the tedious online stuff and change the requirements for the 100% playthrough...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I reckon I could plat this in a day or 2. The only one that might be a problem is play a match day live game (depends if their is a game on.... is that how it works?). The rest are easy even the difficulty related ones, all you have to do is adjust the sliders and you will destroy barcelona with accrington stanley on the hardest difficulty!

Topic is already being discussed in the PS3 counterpart of the game, so I don't think it is necessary to make another thread.  Please learn to use the search function.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/19817-looks-even-easier-this-year/

Although the same topic is being discussed, the ps3 and ps4 versions have a separate trophy list and therefore are separate games. I don't see the problem with this as I wouldn't check the ps3 topic thread because I won't be purchasing the ps3 version.

• Like 1

The platinum could be done in a day or two, if you get insanely lucky with the luck based trophies. Controlled Defending and three of the scoring trophies are finicky as hell, as I've been trying the same method that other people have used for knuckle shot and can't get the trophy, and my friend who I've been playing the game with can't get toe poke and has played 40 minute long games trying to get Controlled Defending and still can't. Also take note how only two people have the Extra Effort trophy. I know people have talked to the first earned and he got the trophy by accident, and I'm assuming the second person is the same. I've been trying with my friend for two days and we still haven't figured out how you're even supposed to shoot from the ground. I'm assuming this one will stay really UR unless someone figures out a solid method for getting those trophies or EA patches them, because at times they do in fact seem quite broken. 

Also take note how only two people have the Extra Effort trophy

For this I would try closing down on the goalkeeper, waiting for him to come out and shoot at the last minute. the player should do this uncomfortably looking sliding, toe poke shot under the keeper. Thats about all I can offer without playing the full version of the game

For this I would try closing down on the goalkeeper, waiting for him to come out and shoot at the last minute. the player should do this uncomfortably looking sliding, toe poke shot under the keeper. Thats about all I can offer without playing the full version of the game

We've been trying everything man. :/ It's really hard to even get near the keeper unless you're using skill moves to trip him up because if you get within a certain distance he'll basically just grab the ball from you with you not being able to do anything. 

Topic is already being discussed in the PS3 counterpart of the game, so I don't think it is necessary to make another thread.  Please learn to use the search function.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/19817-looks-even-easier-this-year/

Really cool answer, why should I talk about this platinum in the ps3 version of the game? And even if this is similar topic, it's still different games right now.

I reckon I could plat this in a day or 2. The only one that might be a problem is play a match day live game (depends if their is a game on.... is that how it works?). The rest are easy even the difficulty related ones, all you have to do is adjust the sliders and you will destroy barcelona with accrington stanley on the hardest difficulty!

Although the same topic is being discussed, the ps3 and ps4 versions have a separate trophy list and therefore are separate games. I don't see the problem with this as I wouldn't check the ps3 topic thread because I won't be purchasing the ps3 version.

Really cool answer, why should I talk about this platinum in the ps3 version of the game? And even if this is similar topic, it's still different games right now.

you're not a moderator are you?... so you don't really have to give attitude to someone who is askin about a fifa game... there are 3 versions and each one has different requirements so im assumin that's why he posted it...

Just my opinion...I thought I heard about the topic before and went searching and found what I found.  I didn't mean to "give attitude" to anyone. If you were offended by my post then that is your problem. I am not the first person who put "oh, this is a similar topic" on a thread and I definitely won't be the last. Plus I didn't realize that they all had different trophy list. Usually games that are on multiple consoles have the exact same trophy list. 

Just my opinion...I thought I heard about the topic before and went searching and found what I found.  I didn't mean to "give attitude" to anyone. If you were offended by my post then that is your problem. I am not the first person who put "oh, this is a similar topic" on a thread and I definitely won't be the last. Plus I didn't realize that they all had different trophy list. Usually games that are on multiple consoles have the exact same trophy list. 

No, it's not my problem either. You adviced me to use search as well and I advice you to use your eyes.

• Like 1