Right 4 Life

serialzero1979

I recently finished getting all of the offline trophies except for this one, and I was curious as to how the save system works before I go ahead with it.  

I went through a lot to get the level 50 trophy, and would like to keep all of my stuff for as long as I can with my first character, because I intend to use him for the online trophies.  

If I start a new character, does it overwrite my current one?  I didn't really see a blatant load option, so I wasn't sure if there was only one save slot.  

I would save him to a flash drive as a backup, but unfortunately, this game is one of the few titles you can't do that with.  You can only backup your Dead Island files on Playstation Plus, which I had to unsubscribe from a little while back due to personal financial issues.

Cheers.  I appreciate the info.  ^_^

I actually got the level 50 trophy before I went to the prison for the first time.  The second they said, "Once you go, you can't come back", I thought, "Well, I don't even know if there's an EX game to speak of, let alone multiple save files, so I'd better do this now just in case."  xD

• 2 years later...
Right 4 Life trophy_silver.png
Complete act I with 4 different characters.  

You must complete Act 1 (Chapters 1-4) with all 4 of the characters, Logan, Sam B, Purna and Xian. You will need to do the following quests to complete Act 1:

• Passport to Life
  • Exodus
  • To Kill Time
    • Ashes to Ashes
    • On the Air
  • A Piece of Cake
  • Seek 'N' Loot
  • Born To Be Wild
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Misery Wagon
  • Only the Strong Survive
  • On The Road

These are all the main quests and pretty much 90% of them are simple fetch quests. Completing Act 1 takes about 1-2 hours, depending on how efficient you are. There is no need to kill any of the zombies, you can run past pretty much all of them unless the game forces you to kill them. Once you reach town of Moresby, that means you have completed Act 1 and you are free to quit to the main menu after the game has finished auto saving. The trophy will unlock after you have completed it with all 4 characters. As with every trophy, you can check your progress in the "Extras" => "Trophies" part of the pause menu.