Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grample_Gust

Whats with the back touchpad?

6 posts in this topic

Not a single game that i own uses the back touch pad effectively. All it's used for is as a replacement for the triggers on PS1 classics. And its really ticking me off since my enormous fingers keep touching it without trying. I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with it. And if there is a way i can cover it up. Maybe an accessory that i can buy? I bought the PS3 controller-like triggers to help with it, but it only made it worse. Now i have to awkwardly curl my fingers back like a fist, and that's not comfortable. It keeps giving me finger cramps. Its easily the worst feature on the system. Any suggestions?

I use this on my own Vita. It keeps dirt and scratches off the device for the most part, but it also comes with a detachable back plate that goes over the rear touchpad.

Edited by damon8r351

This was always a complaint for me as well. If there is an option, disable it in game. Otherwise you could look for a large controller accessory. The Jak series was painful for me due to the back touch pad.

make a double barreled hand gun (pinkie and ring folded back) and grab the system

I'll try this and report back to you later.

make a double barreled hand gun (pinkie and ring folded back) and grab the system

Oh wow. Surprisingly effective! Thank you.

I'll try this and report back to you later.

Oh wow. Surprisingly effective! Thank you.

:D Happy to help! At least my method is cost effecient!