spoiler : webwood

Maitre

i chose to side with the widow o_O and killed the whole town ... did i screw any trophy ???

Im not 100% but I don't think you messed up... if you look at the trophies there are only Faction Quest lines trophies and Main Quest line trophies...

out of curiosity, in your stats does it say that you have failed any quests?

Im not 100% but I don't think you messed up... if you look at the trophies there are only Faction Quest lines trophies and Main Quest line trophies...

out of curiosity, in your stats does it say that you have failed any quests?

i'll have a look into it when i have 2 sec tomight

i am lol

wow, a whole town to yourself... I might just follow through with this quest, lol

the "Widow's Revenge"... I had it activated but i didn't kill anyone... Thanks for being the guinea-pig :awesome:

I still think that the only quests that matter if you fail them are the faction quests... you should be fine

I took her out but she reappeared later... i ended up wiping out the town so that i could have it all to myself... there are other towns for the resources so i don't even care...

but now....

Im on the other continent and there is a cave called out as something about the Widow (i didn't read it fast enough because i was battling some spiders while i discovered the cave)... maybe i will take her out now because im sure she will want me to kill helpless people again, lol...