Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

exactly, it will go great with my Deathinitive edition

Since you posted in here, I thought you didn't know about the remaster yet. My bad...

I haven't played either even though by all accounts the games should be right up my alley (and I actually bought 1 for X360 for a few euros but never got around to playing it before I got rid of that console). Now that both will be on PS4, I'll probably get them at some point.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Since you posted in here, I thought you didn't know about the remaster yet. My bad...

I haven't played either even though by all accounts the games should be right up my alley (and I actually bought 1 for X360 for a few euros but never got around to playing it before I got rid of that console). Now that both will be on PS4, I'll probably get them at some point.

i found out about it AFTER that post. but i did not know about that page on their site so thanks for the link.

• Like 1

- Every FF game, from I to IX, just like they did VII. They have most work done already, they just need to port the STEAM versions over.

- FF sequels like Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and IV After Years.

- Dissidia series, including a port of the Arcade one.

- Onimusha and Dino Crisis series.

- Red Dead Revolver.

- Mafia I.

- All Tomb Raider games, from I to Angel of Darkness (ok maybe not that one, but at least the first 5).

- SoulCalibur (Dreamcast version).

- ProjectZero/Fatal Frame, including ports of the last 2 (I know that Nintendo kinda co-owns them now but maybe they could give them up since they don't seem to care about them anyway).

Edited by Devil_Spooky

• 4 years later...

I really miss Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 from the Playstation 2. I played the living hell out of that game and sometimes even boot up my emulator to enjoy it more.

I tried Xenoverse 2 and even FighterZ but they don't feel the same as BT3 did back in the day (Xenoverse 2 is a horrible game in my opinion).

- Baiten Kaitos 1 & Origins 

- Simpson Hit & run

- Chrono trigger & Cross

- Tony Hawk's Underground 1 & 2

- Viewtiful joe 1 & 2

- SoulCalibur 3

- Super monkey ball 1 & 2

- GoldenEye Rogue Agent

- Killer 7

- Medal of honor HD collection ( Frontline, Rising Sun, european assault and Vanguard )

- Skies of Arcadia Legends

- Sonic Heroes

- Sonic Riders 1 & 2

- Spyro A hero's tail and Spyro Enter the dragonfly

- Ultimate Spider-man

- Tales of the abyss ( maybe another remaster of tales of symphonia )

Edited by jonas114