Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

If they could make Skyrim on PS4 look like it did on some of the PC's I've seen, I'd double dip. I never even finished Skyrim on 360 - I kept on getting distracted with levelling my character. Once they updated to legendary mode, I wanted to build a character with level 100 across all skills. Never got there, but it was fun all the same.

And if they could fix that glitch where Shadowmere disappears forever if you ever get on another horse, that'd be nice too.

Skyrim.(I already played It On X360.But it would be really great to play the legendary edition with all of the graphic mods that are available for PC Again and again and again.)

Uncharted Trilogy(Since I Played X360 on last-gen consoles I'd love if I could Play the Naughty Dog Masterwork On PS4)

Ratchet and Clank Future Collection (Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, and Into the Nexus)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Borderlands Collection (1, 2, and The Pre-Sequel)

Bioshock Trilogy 

Batman Arkham Trilogy (Akrham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Origins)

Mass Effect Trilogy 

God of War Saga (1,2,3, Chains of Olympus,Ghost of Sparta, Ascension)

Uncharted Trilogy

MGS Saga (1,2,3, Portable Ops, Peace Walker, 4)

Resident Evil Saga (0,1,2,3,4,5,6. And maybe few other such as Code Veronica or Outbreak)

Dead Space Saga (1, Extraction,Ignition,2,3)

Bioshock Trilogy (1,2, Infinite)

Resistance Saga (1, 2, 3, Retribution, Burning Skies)

White Knight Chronicles (So we all can once again enjoy the fun multiplayer)

Ratchet and Clank Saga (1,2,3,Size Matters, Agent Clank, Deadlocked, Crack in Time, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, Into the Nexus)

Jak and Daxter Saga (1,2,3, Combat Racing, Daxter, Final Frontier)

Sly Cooper Saga (1,2,3, 4)

Souls Trilogy (Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1 & 2)

Dead Rising Saga (1, 2, Off the Record, 3)

Fallout Saga (1,2,3, NV)

Also, for all mentioned games, if any dlc is available, should be also included in the remaster/redefination/remake.

Edited by dakk55

Assassin's Creed (Which I can see happening in 2017 for the tenth anniversary of the game).

Mass Effect trilogy because I missed that train.

As for Vita games, Tearaway Unfolded is already coming so I'm fine for now.

And I know they're not PS3 games but I'd like to have The Witcher 1 & 2 for PS4 too.

Alice: Madness Returns

Batman: Arkham (Asylum, City, Origins)

Burnout 3: Takedown

Driver (1, 2, DRIV3R, Parallel Lines)

F.E.A.R. (1, 2: Project Origin)

Early Need for Speed series (II, III: Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Porsche Unleashed)

Saints Row 1, 2, The Third

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Tomb Raider Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld)

Seriously, I'd buy each and every one of those in a heartbeat, but my wallet would be ripped to shreds. :P

I would like to see Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) remastered. That game has one of the best police chase systems I have played. Who else can think of a game that lets you have 30 cops chasing you at once? 

need-for-speed-most-wanted-2005093005215

I would like to see Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) remastered. That game has one of the best police chase systems I have played. Who else can think of a game that lets you have 30 cops chasing you at once? 

need-for-speed-most-wanted-2005093005215

• Like 1

I would love The Witcher 1 and 2, Oblivion and Skyrim collection, Fallout 3 and NV, Uncharted trilogy.

Not right away, all to coincide with the release of their upcoming titles. The Witcher 1 and 2 may not be available by Feb unless they've been secretly tooling at it. I would like TES to release before VI which will be more than enough time for Skyrim to die down on last generation consoles. Uncharted would be nice as one complete pack before Uncharted 4 was released to cater to the people who carried over from 360 to PS4.

The Mass Effect trilogy is my biggest wish at the moment.  Its disjointed releases on the PS3 probably caused a lot of people to miss portions of the story or pass on the series altogether.  A remaster of everything for the new generation would give old players a reason to come back and play the franchise from start to finish... and obviously give new players a low barrier of entry to get into it.

Honorable mention to Uncharted trilogy, just because I made this new account and intend to re-plat them someday anyways. ;)

Edited by DFailureK