Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

I'm still waiting (hoping) for some PS2 games to come to the world of HD.

The Simpsons: Hit and Run
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Trilogy

Tony Hawk's Underground 1, 2 and AW

Burnout Trilogy
The Lord of the Rings (EA Games), as well as The Hobbit and Fellowship of the Rings games (two of my all-time favourite PS2 games)

As for PS3 games, any Bethesda game has my money, Fallout, Elder Scrolls etc, as well as Burnout Paradise with all its DLC, and Red Dead too for that matter, games with a ton of extra content to keep you engaged for hours.

An Uncharted Trilogy would be great too, but may be huge and therefore pricey.

BioShock would be great.

A Red Faction Guerrilla / Armageddon remake would be cool, but rework the terrible Multiplayer in Guerrilla into something, dare I say, fun?

Finally, a Skate Trilogy would be my ultimate collection, Skate 3 mainly, but the other two were still great games!

• Like 1

Gravity rush (or its sequel)

Beyond Two soul (this one is possible in development :3 )

Heavy Rain 

Sly cooper  (played that only on vita but fun overall) 

Borderlands 2 (Imagine that with bigger world,multiplayer somehow edited to be able play deathmatches and etc. that would be RIP Destiny)

LBP 1 (my first PS3 game)

Bioshock series (+ vita game)

God Of War III

BulletStorm 

Edited by PoonerCap

I'd rather just see a backwards compatibility feature with a 1080p upscale. Instead of having to pay for a bunch of games I already own. There isn't enough of a gap in graphics from the PS3 to PS4 for there to really warrant a rerelease of anything, in my opinion.

personally i don't understand entirely the need for remasters or HD remakes. with the exception of people who've never played them before they're essentially the same thing as you got on the previous system just slightly prettier. that being said, i still buy them. (i'm a hypocrit i know lol) so i would like to see a few as well

all the prince of persia games

skyrim and oblivion

i would like to see a remastered version of all the gta games. from the orginal all the way to four

• 2 weeks later...

-Uncharted Trilogy

-CoD MW2

-Borderlands trilogy

-Far Cry 3

-AC collection (including Rogue)

-RDR

-InFamous 1/2

Not much more than that, please. Remasters are nice, but those resources could've been used to fund entirely new sequels/IPs rather than simply upgrade our nostalgia to 60FPS/1080p.

Personally I'd go with the classic,

Spyro the Dragon

I loved going around collecting all the old dragons in the ice man, I played it again the other day and it was so great would love to see the graphics revamped and up to date

Maybe the old crash bandicoots as well because lets be honest we all played them  :)

• Like 1