Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

Define "new". Do you mean as in a completely different trophy set or trophy support in general? Just imo, an entirely different trophy set is not enough justification for me to go out and buy a game I've already beaten before and still own for a different console. I like trophies too but I like saving money for other things (oh, like DIFFERENT games) more. I'm more into the actual games than their trophy lists and there would be no reason for me to buy it again if I already own it. So like I said....a waste.

The games I would like to see on PS4 with trophies would be:

• GTA: San Andreas
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • The Simpsons: Hit & Run
  • Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Maybe as a limited edition with Battlefront... Dice? :eyebrow: )
  • Medal of Honor Trilogy (iron out all the bugs in Warfighter though!)
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Guitar Hero II
  • Guitar Hero III
  • Some Buzz! games :D

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions (with redrawn sprites like Disgaea 4 or could be a port of iOS version, if Squenix is lazy enough)

Dissidia Final Fantasy

I wish Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on PS4... because they needed to decrease the graphics when the game was ported to PS3, this game in WiiU looks so much close to Arcade and has Tekken Ball :rolleyes: but Tekken community is extremely small  :( so waiting for Tekken 7 :P

Edited by rafael_martines

Define "new". Do you mean as in a completely different trophy set or trophy support in general? Just imo, an entirely different trophy set is not enough justification for me to go out and buy a game I've already beaten before and still own for a different console. I like trophies too but I like saving money for other things (oh, like DIFFERENT games) more. I'm more into the actual games than their trophy lists and there would be no reason for me to buy it again if I already own it. So like I said....a waste.

Well, it depends on the situation. With PS2 remasters, you're talking about games that never had trophies and weren't in HD, so those are completely worthwhile for someone who didn't play a lot of PS2 games and/or is into trophy hunting. 

In terms of PS3 to PS4 remasters, the list of games I'd pay to play again is pretty short, but there are some that I would absolutely pay for, but I would want them have separate trophy lists that I can earn again. I still have my PS3 and copies of most of those games, so if I just want to play them again for no reason I can do that. I have no desire to repeat the debacle that was backwards compatibility on the early PS3's just so I can play games I can still play on that console if I want to.

Granted, the new controllers are better, and if someone never owned a PS3, I can see the draw of BC, but it's not nearly as big of a deal for me as it was when the PS3 came out.

Dead Space bundle including 1,2,3, ignition & extraction with all the dlc...I'd buy that!

Batman trilogy, AA, AC and Origins...maybe Blackgate too.

Uncharted 1,2,3...

Whoever mentioned Resonance of Fate gets a star, brilliant game and borderline criminal there's not been another game using the combat system and hex exploration mechanic...a PS4 upgrade would suit it well.

Star Ocean bundle.

The Resistance franchise needs a complete reboot or sequel if you ask me, rather than a PS4 upgrade of the original games...I miss the Chimera lol!

One franchise that surely must make a PS4 appearance has to be Monster Hunter, for the love of..., get it sorted Sony, even if it's just a bundle with MH, MHFU and MHP3, stop depriving me of smashing wyverns in the head with my hammer!!

Uncharted Trilogy (Never got to play them)

God of War Collection with ascension prequel (Played the first one and didn't get to play the rest)

Assassins Creed Collection (Never got to play them)

Bioshock Trilogy (Never got to play them)

Infamous Collection (Never got to play them)

Jak and Daxter Collection (with the inclusion of Jak X: Combat Racing)

Dead Space Trilogy (Extraction is not warranted, but welcomed)

Infamous series

Resistance trilogy

Killzone trilogy

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Sonic the Hedgehog 06

Heavy Rain

Beyond 2 Souls

Playstation all Stars: Battle Royale