Operation Help Save PS Home

jose213jose

We as gaming community from PS Home or other ones all much stand together to fight for PS Home. It is like and love by many who made online friends and happy memory's on PS Home. Sony wants to close PS Home down on March 31, 2015. WE Stand as community to fight for PS Home, i have share this on PSForms, its community page, my personal page, and here my main account. Please join in the fight to stop PS Home from being close up. 

I'm of need Admin's, Mod's, and helpers to help run the PS Home Community page by clicking on this. 

Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/OperationSavePSHome

I'm fight to the best of my ability's and need of help plus support.  

PSForm Link to it: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Keeping-PS-Home-Open-amp-Fighting-for-it/td-p/44553404/page/3

I hope its all right if i post something like this on the forms and if not please do let me know so i don't make trouble please and thanks. 

Please and Thanks support us at Facebook page and forms; if you don't care about PS Home don't leave no comment of bad mouthing it. :) 

Edited by jose213jose

Someone who actually gives a damn about PlayStation Home? Huh. Now I've seen everything.

In all seriousness, would there be a point in maintaining it? I can't imagine Sony makes much of a profit from Home, and as such, it would be better for them to rid themselves of it. Last time I checked, they're not in the position to waste money on such things.

I feel bad for the people who actually spent money on PS Home items. They can no longer use any of their purchased items when it closes.

Still, PS Home was pretty much garbage. Sony tried to get people interested in with trophies, but they failed miserably. I kind of wish they would try to make a better version of it though. I liked the concept of it. Maybe incorporate like a MMORPG factor into it where your trophy level dictates your level on home and you team up with people on missions or something of the sort. Or better yet, any games you've platinummed you can redeem cool rewards on home such as cool cosplay costumes, weapons, accessories and so forth.

Better servers in general and less lag and loading times would also help too.

• Like 1

Everyone on the PS Forms and Facebook Operation Help Save PS Home page are giving helping hands. 

Check it out at the link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Keeping-PS-Home-Open-amp-Fighting-for-it/m-p/44559372#M1404357

Their are many other then myself who wish to save PS Home. Here is one of the my post from PS Forms i'm sharing with you. I do hope you find it in your heart to give helping hand please and thanks. Not for me or single person but the community of the people who likes and loves PS Home and are fighting for it. :) 

We have reach 340 Likes on Operation Help Save PS Home just now and its growing slowly with likes and comments, message from many users who likes and loves PS Home. I'm hoping to reach goal of 1 million users if possable on it and to sign the Petitions from many others i'll list down for you made by others blow. Plus here is from user name "Gerty Benson" i'm sharing with you.

"i am disabled and ps home is my social life. ive made alot of frends on home and have had great memories. i feel very betrayed by sony. know everyone thinks home is a cash cow for them , thats why its so hard to believe they r closing. also, if they r closing , why give out free stuff before closing, to rub it in our faces? if home does close, im urging everyonto stop buying sony stuff, show them what it means to have something taken away, like their millions of dollars that they made off of us ."

Petition's: (I'll keep putting down others when share/posted by others so please do sign them)

1. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-sure-sony-does-not-shut-down-playstation-home-without...

2. https://www.change.org/p/andrew-house-bring-playstation-home-to-the-ps4

I have sign both Petition in-sign of faith, everyone please sign and thanks for your time. Support us on Facebook Operation Help Save PS Home page. 

• Like 2

We have reach 340 Likes on Operation Help Save PS Home just now and its growing slowly with likes and comments, message from many users who likes and loves PS Home. I'm hoping to reach goal of 1 million users if possable on it and to sign the Petitions from many others i'll list down for you made by others blow.

I appreciate your honesty on the matter, but I highly doubt you're getting that much. Unless I am severely underestimating the amount of people who like Home, which is possible, and if so, I have my foot ready to put in my mouth.

I was one of the few people who got enjoyment out of ps home. it was all i did on my ps3 for the first few months i had it. i met some cool people and spent hours decorating my avatar and homes, plus some of the mini games were actually pretty fun. I can't say i'll miss it, i really lost interest after about the first year, but i am sad to see it go.

Edited by katniss1444

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the Terms of Service that Sony can do as they please with stuff like Home.

It's largely agreed by the PSN community that the experiment was a failure. In my opinion Sony gave up on it years ago, it was in beta for like 4 years, Sony clearly had no idea where they were going with this and I'm glad they are finally pulling the plug. I personally would rather see them put that money and server cost somewhere else. 

You never know until you try and i did say if possible to reach 1 million. PS Home has millions of users so i'm hoping their make stand if not guess all this goes down the drain. 

Remember having heart is great thing to do, any form of helping out and support would be nice. They are many types of people who use PS Home for many things we can thing about and letting sony take it all way is slap in faces of millions of users who and may not like plus love PS Home is wrong. What if one day Sony told you right we are closing up the PSN and every Video Game, Music, and Movies you brought from them and on their servers is going to be close next year. Everything you brought as download with your money, you work your butt off for gets close. Sony release patch update forcing everyone console hook to online without most of them knowing the date for it to be close and force all your content to never work again. Would you fight for it? Would you take your personal time to fight? Would you waste rest of your money to fight this battle and war? Just would you? If your real person who has heart then stand up and fight like real person should. Don't take it lie to yourself because you think its not worth it. Everything has reason to fight for it, what if doctor told you had only day to live. Would you give up? No, you'll fight that batter and win the war to live. :)  

Even on the PSForms i know of the hates, give ups, and don't have heart but please don't site their talk bad about it unless deep down you care about it in some form. :) Please don't flood this post with bad remarks please and thanks. Yes we get people like that but their is no reason to why to act unhuman like to someone willing to fight for PS Home community people who do wish to save it. You give others discourage about wanting to try and copy others so their don't look bad them-self.   

• Like 2

I see this as no different than a server for a old game not enough people care about going down. Does it suck for the few who still care? Yes, but from a business standpoint it's just too costly to run and maintain for the money coming back. I think this is a smart move by Sony and am personally glad to see it go, not just because I thought it was terrible but the money could be used for something much more worthwhile and let's face it, Sony could use every nickel it can get it's hands on right now.

Also, if you actually shelled out real world money on something like a couch for this thing, I feel pretty bad for you.