Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dontwaketheKIDS

Favorite Class?

Favorite Class?   81 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite class to play in ME2?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

I started Mass Effect 2 recently in preparation for ME3. First off, it's an amazing game, but things didn't click for me until I started an Adept character. I started on Insanity, so it took a bit to understand the game mechanics and some tinkering to find the right class. The Adept excels at crowd control and its Singularity/Warp combo is devastatingly awesome.

I voted soldier. It's the only class I have ever used and insanity really weren't to hard using soldier. Had some tricky parts but nothing that made want to rage.

Used Engineer .. not tried the others

I like the health drone you can summon

I've played ME2 multiple times and I find Adept to be my favourite class. Infiltrator and Sentinel weren't bad either but I keep going back to adept.

I liked the Adept best as well. The only other class I used was a Vanguard for my Insanity run, which I DO NOT recommend.

The only class in ME2 I found to be useful and easy to slip into was the Soldier class. After I finished ME3 with the Adept class (which is the best class in ME3!!), I went back to ME2 to see if it was the same but it sucks...

I used solider and an adept, preferred the solider as I like using my team mates for bionics and engineer skills.

I don't know about the others, but I'm using an Adept and it's a lot of fun. Singularity when you're able to lift multiple enemies is awesome :D

In ME1, I played with a Vanguard, I later wanted to change because I wouldn't be able to get many trophies that are about using certain weapons/abilities, but it was too late. Anyway, at first I was terrible, but ME1 is all about leveling up.

Vanguard is the way to go, Charge 4 days

The infiltrator is the most powerful class in the game and the second most fun to play. The Vanguard I found the most fun just because you have to play the game with pure aggression to survive. Infiltrator is also the best for the insanity play through.

I managed to do wonders with the Sentinel, so I stuck with it.

I have always been an engineer through all three games and i have found other than a few issues it works wonders.

Vanguard for the ass-kicking! :yay:

Edited by xWSPx420x

Sounds like Sentinel is my kinda class!!

Hands down the Infiltrator. Cloak n' Snipe with the M98 Widow ALL DAY! It really helped with the Horizon mission on Insanity.

Edited by merciful84

I've played as all six classes in ME2 on Insanity. But before I even played the full game, I played the demo and the first class I picked was Infiltrator. Cloaking is just naturally one of my favorite abilities.

I absolutely love the Vanguard class, however, I always end up playing as a soldier since the assault rifle makes Insanity much much easier :huh:

Im not sure but I think I did my playthrough with the soldier class.

From what I hear, infiltrator is the easiest for insanity, is this correct?

Are there any tricks (apart from the aiming around corner one) which can make insanity a breeze? because I struggled even on normal difficulty on my first playthrough, but I have to admit, I was playing it like a shooter, not an rpg.

Edited by fps_d0minat0r

Only in Mass effect 1 do I play a soldier.

For ME2 and ME3, I play an Infiltrator, just great

It was a tough decision. Adept and Infiltrator are both really good classes, but in the end I voted for Adept.

It was a tough decision. Adept and Infiltrator are both really good classes, but in the end I voted for Adept.

it is fun when you make combos with other biotics in your squad

Vanguard for me, without a shadow of a doubt. I played through the trilogy originally (on 360) as this class and I love it to death.

I'm current playing through again on PS3 as Adept - it's fun, but it's no Vanguard, that's for sure. I would give up Singularity, Throw AND Warp just to get Charge back. :'(