What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Studying to the tune of the Nier Automata OST. I'm starting to think this could be the best video game soundtrack of all time. Each time I listen to any of the tracks, I get sucked in completely, and each time I repeat, I notice new details within every single track. It may not actually be a great OST to study to because I keep getting distracted by its beauty all the time lol. Great for listening to when high, though ? 

VIXX - Hot Enough

I really don't follow K-pop at all, but this is my best friend's favorite band, so I'm trying to familiarize myself with them more so I'm less of a stick in the mud about it. This has been my favorite song of theirs so far, don't know if I've posted it before but I'm gonna aim to learn it on piano or something.

I'm listening back to music pieces from WipEout HD and Fury... bringing me back to the WipEout vibe while waiting my copy of WipEout Omega Collection this week! Because I want to awake the old Pro-racer within me and be ready to achieve this future legendary Platinum trophy! ?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse