parker-94

What Are You Listening To?

40,929 posts in this topic

Chris Jericho... You know what happens when your band "FOZZY" makes a cool song, huh, you know what happens?

You just made my Playlist! :awesome: 

Edited by ee28max

Been listening to this on repeat for awhile , for not apparent reason 😅

Gorillaz- Gorillaz (Entire self-titled album)

This is the best Gorillaz album ever made, in my opinion. I know many people vastly prefer Demon Days or even Plastic Beach for some reason. (Really weird considering how people weren't that fond of Plastic Beach when it came out, yet they now claim it's the best. :huh: It's an okay album, but I find it hard to believe it surpasses the first two albums.) I prefer self-titled as it was far more experimental, has lots of great songs ranging from stuff such as Sound Check, Man Research, Rock the House, Slow Country, Starshine, and etc., and had the best genres that Gorillaz ever worked with. (Demon Days was good, no doubt, but it felt sort of similar in terms of the genres and there were a few songs such as All Alone that I really couldn't get into.) Shame how it's pretty underrated and people tend to classify it towards the end in terms of the best Gorillaz albums. Also, still the only Gorillaz album that I'd deem as perfect and label every song as amazing to listen to. Ah well, enough of my ranting, you get the point. :) 

Edited by Stuart Pot

A good morning with something modern :)

Sucks how much shit Infinite Warfare gets. Especially since it has an amazing OST.