What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

I'm not sure if this is even relevant.. but I'm at grocery store right now hearing people talking in the background, coughs, sneezes, blah blah then next aisle are bread section. Two people fighting over last 1 loaf of bread. He said she said etc.. Man said " I found it first." She said " Nope u are mile away b4 u even got here. Therefore I deserve this bread." The commotion is getting worse and one the employees intervene and diffuse the situation. Another guy comes by and said "I see more bread over there no need to fight over for". Then the two starts laughing.. 

Well I guess that's how the story goes and what I saw and heard.. about to head to checkout..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Silent said:

I'm not sure if this is even relevant.. but I'm at grocery store right now hearing people talking in the background, coughs, sneezes, blah blah then next aisle are bread section. Two people fighting over last 1 loaf of bread. He said she said etc.. Man said " I found it first." She said " Nope u are mile away b4 u even got here. Therefore I deserve this bread." The commotion is getting worse and one the employees intervene and diffuse the situation. Another guy comes by and said "I see more bread over there no need to fight over for". Then the two starts laughing.. 

Well I guess that's how the story goes and what I saw and heard.. about to head to checkout..

That sounds like a nice evening in the mosh pit. ;)

• Like 1