What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

I reckon Dead Rising developers liked Autopsy, would make sense since they featured metal songs in the Dead Rising games. There's a loading screen in the first Dead Rising game similar to the thumbnail of the video below, it has a bunch of zombies looking down on you similarly to the guys from the Autopsy artwork video below. If you get caught by the military soldiers in the first Dead Rising, you also get a loading screen with soldiers looking down you the same way while aiming their guns at you. Pretty cool, had no idea these were references. No way it's just a coincidence lol either way, it's pretty cool 

Edited by Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

See if you like these bands :) 

Theatre of Tragedy seem awesome! I've downloaded all of their albums I could find on Spotify to play at work tomorrow, thanks :D In the meantime...

VIKINGS! RAISE YOUR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS

• Like 3

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood Featuring De La Soul and Bootie Brown (Demon Detour)

Honestly, despite the lack of Del, this song really holds up well still. (Del only started to recently perform again with Gorillaz, I heard that he wanted a high amount of money to tour with Gorillaz, hence why he was 'killed' off before Demon Days. Shame as Del was one of the best parts of Phase One from Gorillaz, loved Rock the House and Clint Eastwood a lot.) De La Soul and Bootie Brown, both from Dirty Harry and Feel Good Inc. respectively, make a pretty interesting duo, I like their lines. I actually wonder how would Clint Eastwood sound like with another rapper Gorillaz collaborated with such as MF DOOM for instance. Now that would be a hell of a song. :D 

Edited by Stuart Pot
  • Like 1