What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Gorillaz - Sound Check (Gravity)

Honestly, this is one of those Gorillaz songs where you really can't tell what's it about and even the lyrics have been debated by many people such as the I've got no luck at winning part being interpreted into other lines such as I don't know, love is breaking for instance. But whatever, even if the song doesn't have a meaning, I still regard it as my favorite Gorillaz song due to the peaceful atmosphere, amazing singing from 2D, excellent scratching provided by DJ Kid Koala, and the perfect blend of trip-hop and dub. :) Really nice change of pace after Punk. 

• Like 2

Gorillaz- Strobelite

The wait for the music video is over!!! :D The wait was well worth it. Personally, I like that this got a music video since it's always been one of the few songs from Humanz that I really liked and stood out to me. Wonder if any other songs will recieve the music video treatment though. If so, The Apprentice or Momentz would be really good songs that deserve them. (Momentz guest stars De La Soul who was previously in Feel Good Inc. from Demon Days, so I'm surprised it's not a single.)